Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel

reg

Just looking to book a hotel for my xmas trip gonna be staying in bangkok for 2 nights,Looking at staying at Heaven@4 hotel soi 4 nana anybody got any info on this hotel and is it guest friendly.

Heavens@Four hotel, I just stayed there end of August for a couple of night before getting to patts. Great hotel on Soi 4, Nana car park and Nana Plaza all on the same street, great dude set me and two of my buddies with great rooms, one thing though room on the 3rd or 4th floor which was the room I was staying in (out of the elevator make a right, room on the left at the end, had trouble with the drainage in the shower and water only had one temperature which was cold) make sure you don't stay in that room, in room safe, slippers, bathrob, extra toothbrushes for your guest you would be bringing back and a shower cap for the girl, nice room, didn't have a pool, so didn't need a pool for there is too much to see and do if you an explorer like me, front desk checks your girl in and calls you when she leaves and treats the girls good. Pretty close to the sky train I thought 5-10minute walk, 7-11 across the street, money exchangers close by. Did I mention girl friendly.

Hope you had a great trip as I did.

Edited by Trivex81

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

• 2 months later...

This hotel is defenitely my favourite one in Bangkok at the moment!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!