Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PLAYING VIDS

troy wales

this might have been asked before ,but how can i get to see vids on my pc without them stoping all the time ,if i try to watch any on you tube and such ,they keep stoping and starting ,please help .ATB troy .ps im not up on computers ,all down to my age ,lol

this might have been asked before ,but how can i get to see vids on my pc without them stoping all the time ,if i try to watch any on you tube and such ,they keep stoping and starting ,please help .ATB troy .ps im not up on computers ,all down to my age ,lol

when it pauses does it say "buffering" anywhere? could just be your internet speed

rather than me trying to explain ways that might help check this page out, it explains things quite well if your not up on pc's.

http://www.delete-computer-history.com/slow-streaming-video.html

Edited by deano1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Seems like you may have a slow download speed.

Are you on broadband?

Seems like you may have a slow download speed.

Are you on broadband?

yes i am . Edited by troy wales

You'll need to upgrade to a faster broadband, try another Internet supplier or move to another area with better signal and faster speed!

It all depends on how far you are from the sender and the strength of the signal, the nearer to the sender the stronger signal and faster speed,

it also depends on how many people uses the same signal in that area and also time of the day, afterwork hours and evenings and holidays usually busiest with slowest Internet speed.

If you live in the countryside the signal strength is usually weaker unless you live near the signal mast and in the big city stronger because greater density of signal masts..

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

i live miles in the country side ,so it seems im stuck with it ,im with orange so i think they are a good broad band supplier ,thanks to every one for the help ,ATB troy .

Edited by troy wales

If you still want to watch without stop/start, do this:

Start the video

Hit the pause button

Open another window and browse something else while you wait

After the download is finished hit the play button and watch the video without interruption.

dave ,it says upload is 0.33 download is 0.50

Thats probably your problem then as it's very slow, see mine below.

speed.jpg

If you still want to watch without stop/start, do this:

Start the video

Hit the pause button

Open another window and browse something else while you wait

After the download is finished hit the play button and watch the video without interruption.

thanks .

Thats probably your problem then as it's very slow, see mine below.

speed.jpg

i see what you mean .looks like i will just have to keep pausing and waiting .ATB troy

i see what you mean .looks like i will just have to keep pausing and waiting .ATB troy

Your speed is very slow, I'd give them a call and tell them you are not happy with the speed your getting.

As you are paying for a decent broadband service, get them to sort it out. My Grandmother lives in the middle of the countryside in S Wales and her broadband is down a BT line but is far faster than that.

Your speed is very slow, I'd give them a call and tell them you are not happy with the speed your getting.

As you are paying for a decent broadband service, get them to sort it out. My Grandmother lives in the middle of the countryside in S Wales and her broadband is down a BT line but is far faster than that.

ok will do ,thanks again .