IGNORED

Zara Watch Shop in the Covered Market

sdm197

Hi Everyone,

I often go to Zara's in the market and have bought tons of watches from her, does anyone know if she has an email address? It is just that I will be coming to Patts for one week only and want to pre order a watch with her.

I do have her phone number but it is difficult to explain the watch I want over the phone, so I want to email her a picture.

thanks in advance,

SDM197.

Hi Everyone,

I often go to Zara's in the market and have bought tons of watches from her, does anyone know if she has an email address? It is just that I will be coming to Patts for one week only and want to pre order a watch with her.

I do have her phone number but it is difficult to explain the watch I want over the phone, so I want to email her a picture.

thanks in advance,

SDM197.

phone her and ask for her e-mail address....

Dayo...

phone her and ask for her e-mail address....

Yes I could call her tomorrow, but each time I think of it the time difference ctaches me out! Thanks for the advice the only problem is its difficult to get any of them to understand English on the phone, yet face to face they seem perfectly ok LOL!

Thanks for the reply,

SDM197.

G'Day Playmate,

If your talking about the south PATTAYA mkts ,I know her well , & i'll be there on the 16 th oct

maybe i can help if your not there by then

MRBILL2

• 2 weeks later...

Is this near Tukcom - across the road?

I just tried to find it today.. but the ma1rket was closing up so I went.... didn't know if I was in the right place

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Is this near Tukcom - across the road?

I just tried to find it today.. but the ma1rket was closing up so I went.... didn't know if I was in the right place

no its at the back of the market opp the wat but on the the clothes side of the market next to a shoe shop