IGNORED

October Calendar

pattayabug

• 3 weeks later...

Great pic, I am a big fan of this stuff, always happy to big up your rep when you post great pics, only bought something in the store once was very happy with it, will pass by again in Nov.

Is the car site link your site as well? I love my cars as well, will miss all the choice of sporty motors when I move full time to Thailand but the Evo looks nice and not totally out of reach, do you know if it is a real one or a Lancer rebuilt from EVO parts?

cheers

Great pic, I am a big fan of this stuff, always happy to big up your rep when you post great pics, only bought something in the store once was very happy with it, will pass by again in Nov.

Is the car site link your site as well? I love my cars as well, will miss all the choice of sporty motors when I move full time to Thailand but the Evo looks nice and not totally out of reach, do you know if it is a real one or a Lancer rebuilt from EVO parts?

cheers

Hello, sorry for slow reply, I don't monitor this site every day. Glad you have been happy with your purchases.

The car stuff is a hobby, not done anything with it for ages now. The Evo is sold, I should have removed it. It was a real Evo.

Not much exciting stuff available here. I like cars and bikes, but more the unusual, enthusiast stuff. That was the point of the site, I am not alone in my interest, I know.