IGNORED

LK Royal Suites - Soi Bukhaow

Hawkeye

I have stayed at the LK Renaissance, August Suites and a few others and although LK Royal Suites is a bit more expensive it is very nice. The deluxe rooms are about 1,500 but across the street and a bit in need of updating. The 1 bedroom suites in the main building are much nicer and if you check a number of hotel websites they are 2,100 without ABF and 2,300 with ABF. The breakfast is cooked to order with some buffet side items in the open air restaurant. Staff are friendly. The 1BR is large with a proper fridge, electric stove top, sink, microwave and small dining table. Sitting area is sofa and chair with TV and DVD player. Bedroom has another TV, safe, scale and bedside controls for lights, etc. Bathroom is large with jacuzzi tub and big shower with bench seat and room a few people. There are two balconies, one out the bedroom and one off the living room but only one has furniture and both are small. They are on each side of the bathroom and would be better if one big one. Rooms have plenty of lighting and also dimmer switches so you can adjust as desired. Only real negative is you pay extra for internet at B250 for 10 hours but you can log off each time so it is cumulative rather than just consecutive time. Same for the deluxe rooms and not in keeping with a premium property.

Royal Suites is about 50 meters from Pattaya Klang on the north end of Soi Bukhaow so baht bus taxis are readily available to up/down Soi Bukhaow or it you go up to Pattaya Klang you can catch one going to Beach Road and then down to Walking Street. Also a short walk through the market area across to Central Festival so I feel the location is very convenient for many things. There is a Family Mart next door and many other shops, laundry, etc. so everything you need close by.

Enclosed are some pictures of the 1 bedroom suite.

DSCF2938 (Small).JPGDSCF2942 (Small).JPGDSCF2941 (Small).JPGDSCF2940 (Small).JPGDSCF2939 (Small).JPGDSCF2945 (Small).JPGDSCF2944 (Small).JPGDSCF2943 (Small).JPGDSCF2929 (Small).JPGDSCF2930 (Small).JPGDSCF2932 (Small).JPGDSCF2931 (Small).JPGDSCF2936 (Small).JPGDSCF2935 (Small).JPGDSCF2937 (Small).JPGDSCF2934 (Small).JPG

Common sense is not very common.

Versace Suite looks the same except for furniture styles.

Forgot to mention in my post that Royal Suites has a nice gym, steam room, 2 small saunas and decent pool. They also have DVDs you can borrow if you want to watch a movie in the room.

Enjoyed my stay and if you get a price break it is very nice.

I agree with you Hawkeye, stayed in a Versace suite for a week in early September and I thought the room, the staff and the location were excellent.

Going back in December so thought I stay there again

great review hawkeye thank you..you didnt get a peek at the deluxe room by any chance did you mate..the suite is outta my league,someone said they where across the road in an annexe

great review hawkeye thank you..you didnt get a peek at the deluxe room by any chance did you mate..the suite is outta my league,someone said they where across the road in an annexe

I stayed in a Deluxe room on a different trip. The building is across the street (more like an alley) and overlooks the Royal Suite pool from the front door. The rooms are a large size but was a bit old and the shower door was a bit wobbly. Room doors need to be locked with the key in and out so more like an studio apartment style than hotel. It is next door to the Family Mart and has a lift. You can use the pool, gym, sauna, etc and still have to pay for internet which I do not like.

If you are looking for value for reasonable money, another option is Citin Loft which is a nice facility but about 5 minutes walk from Pattaya Klang. Rooms are nice and you can get good deals by shopping around the web. If you do not mind the walk it is a good place. I stayed there in their regular room and 1BR units.

At Royal Suites you can generally get the deluxe room for 1,500 and for that money the August Suites (stayed there also) is a nicer place in many ways. This post was intended to show what is available for those wanting a 1 bedroom suite and what you can get for the price. IMHO if you want a 1BR then Royal Suites is a good option as all rooms in the main building are suites and not crowded or noisy. I prefer this to renting a 1BR in a building which is mostly hotel rooms where you have one of the few big rooms.

Some good choices in the top end of Soi Bukhaow area.

I stayed in a Deluxe room on a different trip. The building is across the street (more like an alley) and overlooks the Royal Suite pool from the front door. The rooms are a large size but was a bit old and the shower door was a bit wobbly. Room doors need to be locked with the key in and out so more like an studio apartment style than hotel. It is next door to the Family Mart and has a lift. You can use the pool, gym, sauna, etc and still have to pay for internet which I do not like.

If you are looking for value for reasonable money, another option is Citin Loft which is a nice facility but about 5 minutes walk from Pattaya Klang. Rooms are nice and you can get good deals by shopping around the web. If you do not mind the walk it is a good place. I stayed there in their regular room and 1BR units.

At Royal Suites you can generally get the deluxe room for 1,500 and for that money the August Suites (stayed there also) is a nicer place in many ways. This post was intended to show what is available for those wanting a 1 bedroom suite and what you can get for the price. IMHO if you want a 1BR then Royal Suites is a good option as all rooms in the main building are suites and not crowded or noisy. I prefer this to renting a 1BR in a building which is mostly hotel rooms where you have one of the few big rooms.

Some good choices in the top end of Soi Bukhaow area.

I am indebted t0 you Mr Hawkeye...theres nothing like a first hand account of a place (i was thinking of booking),from someone whos stayed there plus 1 from me thank you,i emailed them twice asking if the deluxe room was in the main hotel or over the road in an annexe,as i had heard not so favourable reviews,they where very vague,i see why now,Citin Loft looks nice just to far awy from the action for me,i keep looking thanks again