IGNORED

Fairways golf

keswick01

I've been advised that the rooms here are very cheap. I want to know whether they are good value or whether they should they be avoided.

Also, is it within walking distance to WS. I've stayed at Tim boutique and the Sawasdee hotels before.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Hey i havent actually stayed at the fairways but its a fairway from Walking Street, if i've got it right its on the other side of sukumvit (sorry 4 the spelling haha) near pattaya klang so the location dunt seem very convinient in my opinion my mate has jus come back from patts and he stayed in soi 3 beach road in a guest house called around the corner bar, he said the rooms were great staff helpful and to top it off they did english food.

Next time am over i think i'll try this place or if your over b4 us maybe u can let us know wots its like if u stay there.

Here are the websites any how:

AROUND THE CORNER BAR

SIAM GUEST HOUSE

Hope this helps ya out buddy take it easy

some thai birds would turn their noses up at the rooms at the Fairways, student accomodation is luxury in comparison

if you have stayed at Tims before you would be sooooooooooooo disappointed if you booked this place for your next trip

Cheers guys, I had that feeling from the website but was looking for other opinions. As a typical monger, a nice clean room with good AC within walking distance of Soi6 and Walking Street is perfect.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Cheers guys, I had that feeling from the website but was looking for other opinions. As a typical monger, a nice clean room with good AC within walking distance of soi6 and walking street is perfect.

Why walk anywhere with a brill/cheap as chips baht bus route? I wouldn't like to walk from Soi 6 to WS, unless I was sponsored!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it