IGNORED

Anyone anything good to say bout Air India?

jamesboogiewoogie

...will b headed out on dec 18 got a flight for £840 from heathrow.....are Air india any good...Kingfisher have very good food, but shit stewerdesses....

....My God!!..You don't exist!!

I got a great feeling with air india, it was the relief when it actually landed, you paying 840 for flight? what you going business class? what agent you used?

well they are known for their high uncompromising standards .. take the commonwealth games for example

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I got a great feeling with air india, it was the relief when it actually landed, you paying 840 for flight? what you going business class? what agent you used?

XMAS

hi james

and i do hope for what you have paid you are flyiny business class as i have only paid 670 pounds with eva air on the 6/12/10 and i have found eva the best direct flight much better than thai you sould check out southall travel they do soon of the best prices

...will b headed out on dec 18 got a flight for £840 from heathrow.....are Air india any good...Kingfisher have very good food, but shit stewerdesses....

i also booked my flight with air India flying out on the 27th Dec for 3 weeks from Heathrow. :Flying:

i never never been with them before. :68:

i booked with southall travel back in March cost £463, that's with a stopover for 3hrs ish.

fingers cross everything should go like clock work :WhoSaw1:

Dayo...

my friend flew with them last christmas...spoilt his holiday,he had shits for 1st week in patts..and 20 young kids on the flight screaming climbing over chairs running up down the aisles..i gave him 100 quid this year towards flight hes going with emirates thats 25 quid a leg dearer than air India..its a no brainer imho

:Cross_Fingers:

looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and take it, got my flight with Air India on 30 December from Southall travel have my doubts at the time oh well won't eat anything on the flight.

i cant see any cheaper than £900 now.....i did leave it til sep14th to book up tho!!

....My God!!..You don't exist!!

I flew with Air India a couple of months back and my only gripe was with the inbound transit at Mumbai airport. The flights themselves were fine. They were all on time & no complaints re service, food or in-flight-entertainment.

Have to say though £840 seems a really steep price. I booked with them, purely because they were cheapest at £389 & whilst I accept that it's dearer around Xmas time that's still far, far more than I've ever paid.