Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Photoshop CS5

ToraTora

If you like editing picture as a hobby. $999 for a piece of awesome software sounds a bit steep. Even it has all the cool and awesome function.

The following youtube videos shows you the Top 5 features offered in photoshop cs5:

Still $999 will make everyone think twice before making purchase.

Imagine how many ladies you can invite to your hotel room , and how many boost will get you wasted for $999

Here I would like to share 5 simple steps to get (crack) adobe Photoshop CS5 for Free.

I have tested it myself, and it works.

The following link contains 2 files (Readme, and 'Host')

The Readme is where all the important steps included. And 'Host' file contains IP address blocked to prevent the software for checking/verifying activation keys.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XZTNSXPM <-- download here, less than 2KB.

I take no credit for anything in this tutorial. I just want to share this awesome software with fellow board members.

If you like it and would like to thanks me, just share your awesome picture collection of ladies.

:)

--

ToraTora

Edited by ToraTora

Been using it via the 'host' method for about three months after downloading the trial version from Adobe. Best of all you still get all the updates.

Hey David,

Do you have any links or videos for CS5 tutorial?

I am newbie when come to photo editing. Would love to know how to make gif animation picture, transparant picture, merging picture, etc.

--

Toratora

Sorry, have no idea what's the different between Premium and Extended version.

I am noob when come to photoshop. :GoldenSmile1:

works fine with win 7 64bit (home edition)

now i just got to dig out all my old brushes and renders, aint used photoshop since cs2, and ive long since forgotten all the short keys.

This is the torrent that you want: LINK. It is a very small torrent and you download a trial version directly from Adobe so no worries about nasties. It may well be the same as in the OP.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks, I just downloaded it! Got to try and learn some photoshop.

It's very nice piece of software

I never try photoshop before, it was very expensive to obtain one.

I have start doing some cool banner for my own forum , but still long way to go.

Thanks, I just downloaded it! Got to try and learn some photoshop.

Good source for learning photoshop at your own pace is the Lynda courses. They are video courses and usually have good instructors, although a few, get too smug for my taste. Query any torrent searcher on this (isohunt.com, demonoid.com, etc.). Excellent courses, start with a basic one if you don't know Photoshop, you can graduate the more in depth and artsy courses, but there they assume you understand Photoshop vocabulary and concepts. As for the basic courses, you could use any of the them, CS2 - CS5, unless you want to learn a new feature specific to say CS5. Some aspects have changed from release to release, like brushes for instance.

I don't know why I bothered downloading this, I had a perfectly functioning version of CS4, seriously wished I hadn't.

I dragged and dropped the Host file like it said to do and it screwed up my Win32 files, had to do a complete clean install to repair it

Carn't of a thing.

Bam bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger