IGNORED

Summer Spring Hotel.... but better?

aquilina

Hi all,

So I'll be back in town for a week and will need some digs. Last time I stayed at the Summer Spring hotel in their DLX/SPAM WORD room. The price was acceptable, I was right next to the rooftop pool and the location on Soi 1 is nice and far away from the action.

So I'm tempted to stay there again but the 3 things I would like are:

- Free Wifi in room (important)

- A hose in the bathroom (semi-important)

- A gym of some kind.

If anyone can recommend a hotel that is as nice as the Summer Spring but with the above features I'd appreciated it. I reckon I'm asking too much for a gym, so is there a public one I can use?

Obviously GF is required.

Thanks in advance.

Why do you need a hose in the bathroom? Planning on having a fire? Whiping one's arse is pretty elementary. If it is one of those greasy one's, just jump in the shower. You are going to have skid marks anyways. :Moon2:

I am not sure about Wifi, but give August Suites a shot. I have stayed at both Summer Springs and August Suites. August Suites has a walkin shower with built in seating area, as well as the all importand HOSE!! Nice gym and pool. Prices about the same. They have a website under same name. Call in to get best rates. Don't be afraid to leave Credit Card info. I have left same at both hotels. No games played.

Why do you need a hose in the bathroom? Planning on having a fire? Whiping one's arse is pretty elementary. If it is one of those greasy one's, just jump in the shower. You are going to have skid marks anyways. :Moon2:

Once you learn how to use the hose properly you will never want to smear (wipe) shit off your ass again. Its the difference between smearing shit off your butt with toilet paper (never gets fully clean) and washing it clean as a whistle with the hose. No skid marks if you use the hose! Its definitely the best way to go IMHO. I look for the hose in every hotel I stay at too.

Edited by SlickMonkey