IGNORED

Bloody Devils den

Cerberus

I hope that your message does get back to the OP on the other board.

Whilst I am yet to have the pleasure of a DD girl, the procedures in place tell me;

a/ The organisation is professional

b/ That the girls safety is taken seriously

As a customer I would actually find that quite reassuring.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

cant see the harm in this info being given.protects everybody,if heaven forbid you lost anything he knows its you not someone making it up.his girls are protected and know where they are going and who they are with.

people used to give all of that out to all those survey girl all the time,then get 10 calls a f**king day trying to sell them timeshares.

i have even been asked this for an incall massage before.

Edited by miles stewart

• 5 weeks later...

I respect your concern, Daryle. But, believe me, Devil's Den is NOT Thailand! I know of no other place with a higher level of integrity and trustworthiness. If I'm willing to trust the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (tax collector for the United States) with my personal information, I can certainly trust Devil's Den. I have much greater trust in Devil's Den.

By the way, I have no connection with Devil's Den other than that I'm a VERY Satisfied (pun intended) customer.

Bakwan

IN Devil's Den WE TRUST

All reasonable requests and shouldn't be a problem for any reasonable customer.

Some people are just too paranoid.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Someone is concerned about security checks when booking a lady to come to a hotel room of a complete stranger? Thats just barmy!! Don't think any establishment would just let it's employees just go willynilly into a situation without knowing all the facts about where they are going and who they are with.

I never took an imp this time even though I lived across the road but standing out on my balcony between 12pm and 1.30 was great. Would love to have seen some faces if I was ringing from the balcony, "I'd like to book the lady that's just walked in wearing the green dress and the one she's now talking to in the blue" lol

The outfits these girls were are unreal btw and thats just them sitting out front lol