IGNORED

Indian Kabab factory

Has anyone tried a new restaurant on beach rd between soi 7 and 8 called the Indian Kabab Factory?

Sounds interesting. Be curious if its run by Indian/Pakistani/Afghan people. I have one near me here at home and love it.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

I'll have a little peek in Dec, love an Indian. Hope it's better than my last one.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 2 weeks later...

When I read Kebab I thought about a snack and went there. It is located on 2nd floor, you have to pass some lonely stores till the end and then go upstairs. No signs down there.

Seems like a nice setting, but when I saw it is a real restaurant I left again cause I didn't want a full meal.

why is it that all the indian restaurants in pattaya are totally crap.

There is good one on Soi Buakhow opposite Soi Honey but I think they are Pakistanis. The food is delicious but the waiting time before the food is ready is very long especially when they have a couple of customers.

There is good one on Soi Buakhow opposite Soi Honey but I think they are Pakistanis. The food is delicious but the waiting time before the food is ready is very long especially when they have a couple of customers.

If your talking about the Tikka centre? It's pure CRAP.....Gotta be the worst indian i have ever eaten.

If your talking about the Tikka centre? It's pure CRAP.....Gotta be the worst indian i have ever eaten.

I think that's the name.

I have only been there 3 times and I have gotten some chicken dishes or at least that's what I orderer. Don't like the waiting time and I actually prefer Thai food which is cheaper and good.

Just of curiosity - what made it CRAP?

How many times have you eaten there?

The place seem quite busy.

:001_Thank_You5:

you would think the amount of gurds and people from bangladesh and pakistan in the U.K.We would have got one nouncey chef that fancied opening in patts by now.

The reason you wait is because they prepare each dish individually not the hotch potch served in England. I think that the majority of people who have ate in Tikka center have liked the food. I think most people who are used to eating indian/pakistani food in western countries if the actually ate the food in india or pakistan they would not like it. They will not find korma or chicken tikka massala in these countries coz they have just been made up to cater for western tastes and not authentic at all. You would not usually put jam in with your cornflakes but it might not taste bad to some people. Food is not CRAP it may be it's not well cooked!!

• 1 month later...

i thought it was ok used it a bit till 1day he come and popadoms were like rubber told him there no good then he said there ok i said there not any wat went on for 5 mins then i told him to stick it up his ass.

still trying to find a good indian is there any here not had a good 1 in 5 years .

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night

why is it that all the indian restaurants in pattaya are totally crap.

Try the one up Phratamak Hill next to tarra court

I think their food is too oily, buy taste great.

• 2 weeks later...