IGNORED

NFL

Wedge

Any NFL fans here? I'll be in town from the 1st through 18th of Sep, just in time for the start of the season. Any advice on good places to watch the games?

Unfortunately I will be watching in my house in Northern Ireland, flicking through photos of my July trip and crying into my chilled budweiser.

Of course if you would like a swap....sky tv, unlimited broadband, and a fridge full of beer??????

We'll call ourselves "the symbolics" I'll be sym.

theres a regular season game in wembley between dolphins and giants,28th october,u can regiser for tickets on internet,bout £50 i think

ill be in thailand then though:);)

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

There are only a couple of games on each week, Adam shows the sunday games at Cherry Bar, I have also caught Monday Night Football early in the morning at the Sportsman on soi 13. I know this is an nfl thread, but just a heads up, forget about college games, they never appear to be on tv in thailand.

I watch from the sofa, but you can watch in several bars, shooters, cherry bar and its on UBC channel 65

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I support the Raiders so these days, I choose not to watch any games.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I can't think why anyone would go to Thailand to watch NFL! :Laugh1:

i remember two years ago in bangkok i had a girl back in my room and the giants seahawks game was on (it was memorable because the kicker missed some critical field goals and my buddy who was a giants fan was in the next room and i could hear him scream).

Anyway, they show the cheerleaders and the bg i am with says, that looks like the cheerleader outfit i have in college. . . .

Panudate, you can't see why anyone would watch the NFL in LOS? Haha, I can't see why anyone would watch soccer...anywhere. To each his own. I planned on watching games last year, but never made it, you know about making plans in LOS.

• 3 weeks later...

Tough team to support these days - but things will be looking up, as long as Al Davis can get out of the way!

Shooters on Soi Diamond has a new big screen for football!!

It should not be called football, it is American throw ball :LMFO:

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Who Dey!

Much respect to the OP, crab cakes, and Cal Ripken...but the Bengals are going to kick that a$$ on the first Monday night football game of the season.

I will probably end up at the game...but will be a tough ticket.

As for soccer...it is a great game for kids to run off nervous energy, and I will leave it at that.

Who Dey!

Much respect to the OP, crab cakes, and Cal Ripken...but the Bengals are going to kick that a$$ on the first Monday night football game of the season.

I will probably end up at the game...but will be a tough ticket.

As for soccer...it is a great game for kids to run off nervous energy, and I will leave it at that.

Oh be serious! The Bengals!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The Bengals might have to forfiet the first games this year since the majority of the players are in prison.

Shooters on Soi Diamond sounds like a decent place to watch the game.

Miami Dolphins fan for life.

Dolphins.jpg

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

It should not be called football, it is American throw ball :WTF1:

Yes. Where hitting is not only allowed it's encouraged. Nothing like "dainty"ball.

speaking of football former longtime san francisco 49er head coach bill walsh died.i believe it was from leukemia.what a loss...

and Atlanta is not going any where this year now

yes,mike vick and his pitbulls.PETA will serve him up and then burn him at the stake.myself i can't see the pleasure in fighting dogs.i was told if you killed animals you would grow up to be a serial killer....

and Atlanta is not going any where this year now

yeah i have to agree with this..the Falcons are dog meat this year!

• 1 month later...
I can't think why anyone would go to Thailand to watch NFL! :rolleyes:

Because there is nothing better than a good football game, a cold beer and a warm lady to give you a BJ during halftime.

[quote name='kendaukcat' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:13 AM' post='994

The greatest game in the world you mean?

American football?stop start,stop start,stop start pat him on the arse?boriiiing!

If you look under 'boring.com'it should say 'American 'football''

The greatest game in the world you mean?

American football?stop start,stop start,stop start pat him on the arse?boriiiing!

If you look under 'boring.com'it should say 'American 'football''

Haha

Atleast its legitimate, did you watch the last world cup....guy gets kicked in the left shin and grabs his right eye and cards go up. I can never respect a sport where a guy acts hurt enough for 6 dudes to scurry out and pick him up on a stretcher....only for him to literally jump off it when he gets to the sidelines.