Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where can I get Hair Clippers in Pattaya?

ryydman

My clippers broke down a few months ago, so i bic my head at the moment, but i prefer to clip it without the guard. I've tried BigC, Carrefour, Tesco etc. with no luck. I saw some in Bangkok, in Central Mall, but they were way overpriced, 2x the UK cost. Where can i get a decent set here?

Alternatively, is it possible to order from the UK without Thai customs nabbing my goods?

Cheers

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

maybe boots in royal garden plaza, ive seen cheap nobrand ones on the market stalls near to boots as well.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

there is a professional hairdressing supplier on pattaya south road near tukcom, should def be there

My clippers broke down a few months ago, so i bic my head at the moment, but i prefer to clip it without the guard. I've tried BigC, Carrefour, Tesco etc. with no luck. I saw some in Bangkok, in Central Mall, but they were way overpriced, 2x the UK cost. Where can i get a decent set here?

Alternatively, is it possible to order from the UK without Thai customs nabbing my goods?

Cheers

PM to one of the BM and have him hand carry from UK

there is a professional hairdressing supplier on pattaya south road near tukcom, should def be there

That place is expensive but they have some decent gear...

I ended up talking to my local barber and asked them to go pick me up a pair of good clippers... There are so many girls sponsored and taking hair cutting classes that they usually get dumped by their guy or quit or whatever that there is a lot of second hand professional equipment running around if you know where to look. A farang won't know the network but the hair dressers know... Ask them.

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

SQL error multiple posts sorry....

Edited by Tansak KTV

Edited by Tansak KTV

Edited by Tansak KTV

Thanks fellas. I'll look into these local options first. I don't really know any BMs well enough to ask for favors... :001_Thank_You5:

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

I picked one up at the main department store in the Central Festival mall last year.

Edited by stanger69

Cheers

Hi hope I can be of help

There is a shop that sells all the hairdressing equipment that the salons buy from opposite Carrefour (other side of the road)and down central road a little towards third road. They have various makes at all prices

Hi hope I can be of help

There is a shop that sells all the hairdressing equipment that the salons buy from opposite Carrefour (other side of the road)and down central road a little towards third road. They have various makes at all prices

Do you know the name of the shop? Is it an electrical shop or a salon? I was going to take a look at some places today...

Thanks...