IGNORED

All this reading is making me hungry!

89900-4158.jpg

Rice noodle with fish dumplings and fried shrimp balls from the Food Wave in Royal Garden Plaza

89900-4159.jpg

Dim sum at MK Resturant

89900-4160.jpg

89900-4161.jpg

Room service from Dynasty Inn Pattaya

89900-4162.jpg

Pinapple fried rice from King Seafood on Walking Street

89900-4163.jpg

Outdoor Schezuan Hotpot Restaurant on 3rd Road near Soi 17

89900-4164.jpg

Ko Samet: all this for under 300 baht!

89900-4165.jpg

Shrimp dumpling and BBQ pork with noodles.

Noodle stand is near the end of Soi Buakao and South Pattaya Road with tables set up in front of the Family Mart.

Always made sure I stopped by to have some noodles. My last visit I had 3 bowls while the GF had 2 and the best

part was 25 baht per bowl!

Hey!!! I took the last photo... yummy yummy... good eats.... think I miss that almost as much as the TANG. ( But not quite.... hahahaha )

"I hope you have a big trunk because I'm putting my bike in it."

October 2005 - 14 days in LOS / May 2006 - 21 days in LOS / Mar 2007 - 31 days in LOS

1344021681_454fc0b124_o.gif

1349393376_4a36e0afdc_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

PICTU209.jpgPICTU207.jpg

Just love fish Chaweang Beach Koh Samui :)

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Nice pics guys. Shuggy did you try some of that fine local cuisine yourself or just your TGF? Don't know why TG's love to eat that shit, maybe because it being dirt cheap like 10 baht or somethingl ike that. Told the TGF to brush her teeth and rinse her mouth before getting anywhere close to me. :P

Nice pics guys. Shuggy did you try some of that fine local cuisine yourself or just your TGF? Don't know why TG's love to eat that shit, maybe because it being dirt cheap like 10 baht or somethingl ike that. Told the TGF to brush her teeth and rinse her mouth before getting anywhere close to me. :P

Yep, tried it myself. Interesting texture. Not something i would eat everyday but didnt grose me out either. A tip fpr those who havent tried them before, remeber to remove the back legs from the grass hoppers and locusts before you eat them. They can cut the insde of your mouth and get stuck between your teeth. They are useful as toothpicks though.

DSCN0263.JPG

Testicles

My own Sunday lunch roast beef and Yorkshire pud, well I need farang food sometimes! :)

Roast_beef_and_Yorkshire_Pud_Dinner_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Yes Yes,

I ate at the Hotpot for my birthday (Jan07). Really good food. It took a long time to cook things yourself but it was a really good time with friends.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thai Intl Cafe at the Beginning of Walking St. has a great Fried rice pinapple and beef and Basil.

Walking_st._Restaurant2.JPG

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

All that food is making me hungry, some nice pics fellas thanks.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Only picture i took of food was pork fried rice, best meals i had were on the noodle stalls outside angelwitch..well just down from there. Was amazing!!

pattaya_park_meal.jpg