Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

long time prices

Bevster

Hi all just recently arrived back from pattaya it was my first time and i had the time of my life, I was paying around 1.500baht to the girls i had on long time as i prefer LT to ST just wondering if thats a good price or overpriced and as im planning to go back in febuary what prices i should be expecting to pay?

"Their all my brothers same mother different fathers my mother was a slag"BRO'S BEFORE HOE'S

Welcome to the forum mate,

1500 was that for a BB or Go Go girl? Ultimatley comes down to if you had a good time then that's all what matters although there is a pinned thread here which compares prices in Pattaya for ST/LT for all types of girls so it might be worth checking that out.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/35486-the-definitive-price-poll-ltstflbbgg/page__mode__show

Edited by kopite

Hi all just recently arrived back from pattaya it was my first time and i had the time of my life, I was paying around 1.500baht to the girls i had on long time as i prefer LT to ST just wondering if thats a good price or overpriced and as im planning to go back in febuary what prices i should be expecting to pay?

Well that seems to be the going rate from what I see posted on the forums. I am going to be in Pattaya in 12 days so i will see for myself what the going rate is. The bad thing about when I will be there, so will 6,000 other sailors! I would like to apologize in advance for screwing up the economy because they love to gouge the sailors. I havent been to Pattaya in about 10yrs so I look forward to reliving some of my youth. I just kicked my lovely Filipina to the curb cuz she was playing games with me and its time to put the past behind me and enjoy the company of the Thai BG's :) Ive got to live it up since this could be the last time I ever see the LOS. Leaving will be a sad day I am sure.

apart from gogo show girls (which i have only had 2), i have never paid more than 1000 baht for long time and i have had 8 trips to pattaya now and i have had some lovely looking girls. hope this helps

Were you paying to much, well I suppose not if you think you had value for money.

Could you have got it cheaper, for a bar girl yes. I have never paid more than 1000 baht plus 100baht tip (taxi money).

Cheers guys,Well i had three go go girls and the rest were BGs all costing 1500baht for LT and i can honestly say i was only disapointed once but hey cant complain what an amazing place it blew my mind hence booking my next trip for feb 2011 and will try to get the BG LT fine down to 1000, thanx for the info.

"Their all my brothers same mother different fathers my mother was a slag"BRO'S BEFORE HOE'S

I'm comfortable paying a BG 1200baht for LT and also not being too stingy with her food/drinks. When I pay this, I reckon there's no need for a tip either.

I do tend to draw the line if she wants me to buy all her bar 'friends' a LD!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Beer Bar Girl, Second String GoGo etc.. that's fine

If you got that from Happy / Iron / Airport / etc.. .then you did GREAT but I would not believe your story

Picking up from late night establishments and some beer bars then I think you could have gotten it for 1,000...

But are you really going to waste an extra hour and extra lady drinks haggling over 500 baht? I think you did just fine don't worry about what others think. If folks know what I dump on my girl friend they'd flame me to hell and back...

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

Well that seems to be the going rate from what I see posted on the forums. I am going to be in Pattaya in 12 days so i will see for myself what the going rate is. The bad thing about when I will be there, so will 6,000 other sailors! I would like to apologize in advance for screwing up the economy because they love to gouge the sailors. I havent been to Pattaya in about 10yrs so I look forward to reliving some of my youth. I just kicked my lovely Filipina to the curb cuz she was playing games with me and its time to put the past behind me and enjoy the company of the Thai BG's :) Ive got to live it up since this could be the last time I ever see the LOS. Leaving will be a sad day I am sure.

... How long do you and your 6000 friends stay in Pattaya ? ... :LOL:

Hi all just got back from pattaya last sunday boy do i miss already hope to go back in march 2011, i had LT for most of my holiday and i paid 1000baht a day plus everything else and i had a v good time.

As long as you had a good time then it's money well spent.

Peace & Love everyone

On my trip in March 2010 to Thailand I found the Pattaya girls the cheapest. I paid all girls that I had picked up freelance (mainly in Mixx) 500-750baht for all night. The girls went away happy with that. One particular girl i saw many times said she enjoyed my time and the money i paid her wasnt great but it was ok. I broke the 3 day rule and it got to the point where i wud put the money on the side at the start of the night and say she was welcome to leave whenever. She stayed and didnt even take the money in the end. She did however make it up though in the meals, ice creams, drinks, coconuts, etc. we even had a trip to the pharmacy one night for some tablet, she said were for her immune system. erm... when ever someone says tablets for immune system i always get this worried feeling and think of HIV. lol.

Anyway with my 500baht long time pricing, i went down to Phuket where i found the girls didnt like being given that much. It did cause confrontation with one particular girl. It seriously hadnt been a good time and she had attitude so it felt right at the time to pay no more. I think girls down there are messed around for by farrang.

I did however see a stunner that looks like my mates girlfriend back home so it was a must have. I paid 3000 for her. I was dissapointed when the eyes came out, the eye lashes off, the make up off and the blonde hair wasnt so blonde anymore. It was good though as I got to shout my mates girlfriends name as i banged her. I came home and told my mate what I had done!

Note I am young and possibly a very handsome man so maybe thats why i get away with paying low end prices. Im sure as i get older it will get more expensive for me so i best do as much cheap shaggin as i can now before i turn 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70..

Question, what do you guys give Soi 6 girls that you take LT.. I realize Soi 6 is typically a ST Soi but I as well as many friends over there take girls LT from there. At the time, I was giving them 1,500 (figured it was in between a BB Girl and a Go-Go girl) but I think i read on the forum that they typically only get 1,000 baht..

Any input, I know all of the other standard prices in town except for this.

Sandiegoman

"I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut"

<center>

</center>

• 7 months later...

Just go to one of the discos have a fan and pay 1000 bht for LT, from GoGo i think you cannot even get for this...

Agree with BridgeS - Freelancers from niteclubs such as Lucifer 1000B/night though the clubs dont really fire up until 1am.

I think 1000-2000 is a fair rate for a good LT.

• 2 weeks later...

Last travel : 1000 baths long time. Girl seems to be quite satisfied. In a bar.

Next tavel, I will try to recruit in nightclubs. In low season, I hope 1000 bath will be enough.

1000B is enough. plus maybe a bonus for outstanding performance and a tip for taxi home (60B). But, she will expect same if you repeat so beware not to set expectations too high....

Question, what do you guys give Soi 6 girls that you take LT.. I realize Soi 6 is typically a ST Soi but I as well as many friends over there take girls LT from there. At the time, I was giving them 1,500 (figured it was in between a BB Girl and a Go-Go girl) but I think i read on the forum that they typically only get 1,000 baht..

Any input, I know all of the other standard prices in town except for this.

Sandiegoman

Why pay more in Soi 6 than in a beer bar ?!

The most I paid for LT was 2500baht, girl from Babydolls, she was great when we were out on the town, but as soon as we got to the room...but usually pay any where between 1-2K for LT now depending on performance.

The most I paid for LT was 2500baht, girl from Babydolls, she was great when we were out on the town, but as soon as we got to the room...but usually pay any where between 1-2K for LT now depending on performance.

so when you got back to the room, she was a dud?

Cheek_jiggle.gif

so when you got back to the room, she was a dud?

In a nut shell, yea she was a non-performer. Better when we were at the clubs and such.