Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

6 week stay..hotel or house?

windsorman

Hi guys

Me and my son are coming back next July for 6 weeks....wouuld you stay in a hotel or a house for that long?

My sons only 9 so he needs a decent pool to have fun in, we just stayed in the Centara hotel, was great 2 bed suite for about 3000 a night....but fancied something different.

Ideally want it to be in the north of town, closer to my girls work.

Max budget is around 100,000 for the 6 weeks.

Any ideas?

Hi guys

Me and my son are coming back next July for 6 weeks....wouuld you stay in a hotel or a house for that long?

My sons only 9 so he needs a decent pool to have fun in, we just stayed in the Centara Hotel, was great 2 bed suite for about 3000 a night....but fancied something different.

Any ideas?

Shit.....for that money you can have my place.....and there's a pool up the road...And I'll do it for you for 75,000.....bargain eh ? :GoldenSmile1:

Its sounds like a resort kind of place is the right place to stay for you.

I'm not a resort kind a guy so I can't advise or tell you much about it but I'm sure google is able to help you.

Good luck!

Be careful with your son swimming in hotel pools since like others already reported, people pee in it or having sex in it plus extensive chloride will make his skin very dry and eyes burning.

Hi guys

My sons only 9 so he needs a decent pool to have fun in, we just stayed in the Centara Hotel, was great 2 bed suite for about 3000 a night....but fancied something different.

Any ideas?

in your shoes i'd be looking or somewhere with a babysitting service, 6 weeks in pattaya is a long time without a night out

Shit.....for that money you can have my place.....and there's a pool up the road...And I'll do it for you for 75,000.....bargain eh ? :GoldenSmile1:

Lol Thanks for the offer Kessaya

Actually you can help me out with something else....I'm after renting one of the 3 wheeler motor bikes u see about town...could i ride one with only my left arm?

lol...Thanks for the offer Kessaya....u gonna be the house maid!

Actually u can help me out with something else.....I want to rent one of them 3 wheeler motorbikes u see about town (im a cripple lol), do u know if i can get one i can ride with just my left side?

Be careful with your son swimming in hotel pools since like others already reported, people pee in it or having sex in it plus extensive chloride will make his skin very dry and eyes burning.

Learnt that lesson, we paid a visit to the carlton pattaya and within 30 mins he came out screaming, had to put cold towels on his legs while one of the girls from the beauty salon went to the pharmacy for him.....was way to much chloride!

Learnt that lesson, we paid a visit to the carlton pattaya and within 30 mins he came out screaming, had to put cold towels on his legs while one of the girls from the beauty salon went to the pharmacy for him.....was way to much chloride!

hotel vista has a salt water pool , also has a seperated shallow area for kids

DSCF0875.JPG

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

lol...Thanks for the offer Kessaya....u gonna be the house maid!

Actually u can help me out with something else.....I want to rent one of them 3 wheeler motorbikes u see about town (im a cripple lol), do u know if i can get one i can ride with just my left side?

Personally I don't know anywhere that rents them,I have seen 3 wheelers about and it may be worth posting the question somewhere else on the board to see if anyone else knows.

You should look into renting a house somewhere,most have communal pools and you would save yourself some big money.There's plenty to rent at the moment,one next door to me is 12,000 a month and the landlady has been very good to me so far.

I've looked at houses to rent but they always seem to be upwards of 50-100k...must be looking at wrong sites!