IGNORED

Vogue hotel

piero

Just googled "Vogue hotel Pattaya" and up comes a booking site with further pictures and prices etc. Looks to be rather flash and upmarket. :GoldenSmile1:

1700 a night for February with no discount for a Monthly stay! I forecast many empty rooms.

Edited by sabrethrust

Certainly cheap enough. Their website doesn't say if there is provision for parking a car. Any idea?

I emailed them and got quoted 1500 for nov/dec

That's a good rate for those Months. My point was that they quoted me 1700 for February and offered no discount on a 1 Month stay.

Where is it exactly? Their location map shows Nakula area but write up indicates around road 2-3.

They said "Voque Pattaya hotel located in central Pattaya between road line number 2-3"

That's mean between 2nd and 3rd road.

It's located on soi Lengkee near by soi Buakhao.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

looks like a nice hotel......how are the walls between the rooms? can you hear the other room or hallway easily?

• 2 months later...

New hotel on soi Lengkee, 1700 bahts room now, more infos soon

http://www.pattayaone.com/vogue

p9185462.jpg

p9185443.jpg

p9185456.jpg

Do the rooms (Superior or Junior Suite) have a full bathroom, i.e. with Bathtub?

Do any of the larger rooms (Junior Suite) have a Jacuzzi style bathtub?

i will be looking at this one, just posting here so i can find it agaian :)

family is number one all else means nothing, go the extra mile its never crowded

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=boom%20boom%20%3A)&count=down&time=1308429000000&bgc=0x0099ff&bgb=3&bgd=0&bc=0xff00ff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x66ff00&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x0000cc&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

I went there to see if they had a room in early March. They didn't so I was not able to see the rooms, however I saw something that would be a deal breaker for me. It caters to tour groups, including families. Imagine walking in with your date or dates and you have to walk past all the families and non-mongers. Now imagine having a family stay next door while you bang a BG while she cries in ecstasy...LMFO.gif

SEXY GORDO - SEXY PUMPUI - เซ็à¸à¸‹à¸µà¹ˆà¹„ขมันมนุษย์

Coming Soon

Sexy Pumpui - Girlfriend Experience - Coming in 2011

Sexy Pumpui - My Isaan Thaidoll (October 2011)

Now Playing

Sexy Pumpui - Street Photography - 2011

Sexy Pumpui - Butterfly- October 2010

Sexy Pumpui - Playing with Dolls july 2010*****

Sexy Pumpui - Thai Daisy Dukes (Sexy Everyday) *****

Sexy Pumpui - Obsession - sleepless in Pattaya - jan 2010 ****

Sexy Pumpui - Feeding the Addiction- End Of Year 2009 *****

Sexy Pumpui - Fall Fling - sep 2009

Sexy Pumpui - Best of All the girls I've lubbed before*****

Blogs

Metrosexual TIps to Keep yourself in Tip-Top Shape for the TG's

Sexy Photo (Beginner's Guide)

Pumpui's Guide to Good Eatin' (Advanced Eating Guide)

• 7 months later...

I went there to see if they had a room in early March. They didn't so I was not able to see the rooms, however I saw something that would be a deal breaker for me. It caters to tour groups, including families. Imagine walking in with your date or dates and you have to walk past all the families and non-mongers. Now imagine having a family stay next door while you bang a BG while she cries in ecstasy... :LMFO:

I stayed at Vogue last year and did exactly as you mentioned, banging out BGs with familes around etc. But there was also a selection of Mongers also, and i didnt get charged a joiners fee at all.

But i still think i will be looking somewhere else this time closer to the action and maybe more monger friendly.

1700 a night for February with no discount for a Monthly stay! I forecast many empty rooms.

I agree. Soi Lengkee is not the high rent district. You can get a 50 sq, m room at Sutus Court, in this same area, for half this price.

• 4 weeks later...

For mid March, 2012 I've been qouted 900 baht per day for a large room in the new building at Sutus Court and for 3 weeks paying upfront the same room is discounted to 580 baht per day.

All

<iframe width="350" height="240" src="//w2.countingdownto.com/544538" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://countingdownto.com">Countdown Clocks</a></p>

For mid March, 2012 I've been qouted 900 baht per day for a large room in the new building at Sutus Court and for 3 weeks paying upfront the same room is discounted to 580 baht per day.

All

RE: Sutus Court: On their website they separate their rooms in zones from 1 to 5, the most expensive one zone 1. Is that the 'new building' you mention? What is the view from the balconies - Soi B. or back yard/pool area?! How is the water pressure in the showers? Thanks for the help ;-)