IGNORED

Rooney 'plays away from home' again.

El Cata

COLEEN Rooney is set to kick off with England chiefs over plans to send hooker- loving Wayne to Bangkok, world capital of vice.

Football bosses have pencilled in a friendly against Thailand to help win votes for England’s World Cup bid.

The astonishing move came as the squad reels from a series of sex scandals and is sure to spark a WAGs’ revolt, led by Coleen Rooney, 24.

She and husband Wayne, also 24, are battling to rebuild their marriage after hooker Jenny Thompson, 21, revealed he paid her for seven sex sessions.

One WAG said last night: “Coleen will go nuts. That’s the last place on Earth she’ll want Wayne to go, particularly without her.

“It’s an extraordinary decision to take England off to Bangkok when so many stars have been caught out.

“Either the wives will be going too, or I can safely predict a spate of mystery groin strains keeping the lads at home.”

Manchester United star Rooney is the latest in a long line of England stars allegedly caught playing away.

John Terry, 29, was stripped of the captaincy after being linked to 30-year-old Wayne Bridge’s ex, Vanessa Perroncel.

Ashley Cole, 29, was recently divorced by Cheryl, 27, after cheating on her with five women.

And 19-year-old hooker Monica Mint claimed dad-to-be Peter Crouch, 29, paid her £800 for sex in Madrid this summer.

Meanwhile in the past four weeks at least two England stars have obtained injunctions stifling potentially embarrassing revelations about their behaviour.

FA officials are planning the game for June 8 next year and it will tie in with the 65th birthday of Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

But it is hoped the Asian trip will also help cement vital votes for England to host the 2018 World Cup.

Though prostitution is illegal in Thailand, it is tolerated and a recent study revealed the country has 2.4million sex workers.

A 76-year-old politician was recently blasted for having a 14-year-old lover and it was revealed one female MP’s dad runs a massage parlour.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/154201/ROONEY-OFF-TO-VICE-CITY/

Here's a story about the 'hooker' he slept with in the UK. Only 60000B a night; is she worth it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/wayne-rooney/7986281/Wayne-Rooney-affair-prostitute-had-sex-with-13-premiership-stars.html

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

bullshit, as if they can't get hookers in just about every place they go and play...

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

I was in a Gogo with my eye on a girl when that rooney came in and barfined her, just cus he's got loads of money he thinks he's better than me.

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

anybody know the date of this game. it is happening i heard something about it yesterday but i dont know the exact date.

anybody know the date of this game. it is happening i heard something about it yesterday but i dont know the exact date.

FA officials are planning the game for June 8 next year and it will tie in with the 65th birthday of Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

sgu_banner.gif

bullshit, as if they can't get hookers in just about every place they go and play...

exactly

When your prepared to shell out 100,000B+ a night on a hooker you don't need to fly to Thailand to get yourself in trouble.

Edited by hazze

thanks for the info but i thought the thai king was a lot older than that

Actually you're right Reg, the King is around 90 I believe & his birthday is 5th Dec. So much for the accuracy of reporting in British tabloids. :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif