Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flights at Christmas from UK

panasar

I have been looking for a while to get a decent price for a flight in December for Christmas.

Ebookers have flights from Heathrow around 13th December return New Year for £537, this is cheapest I have seen for a few years even with Gordon Browns new tax rip off.

I have booked mine, look now as prices go up as time goes by.

• 1 month later...

We have booked ours from 16th dec to jan 5th 08 and going with eva air non stop for the second time,The price seems a bit steep £909.00,what do others think? but it is busy season and is non stop so only 11hrs20mins not with a stop and 18hrs if your luck both ways,it would be interesting to see what people have paid? cheers rm :D

prices are pretty high flying from Holland.. Will hopefully be in India where they dont have such ridiculous prices during peak season

WestEast have today announced direct returns from London Heathrow

Thai Air £295 return + tax

Eva £320 return + tax

Tax is (I think about £40)

I doubt theses will cover the Xmas period but its almost certain WestEast will have the best Direct flight deals.

If you use WestEast (and if you are in the UK you SHOULD) then always CALL them. There telephone prices are usually different/better than their online price thingy whcih doesnt seem to work well.

Can remember their number but you can find it HERE

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

We have booked ours from 16th dec to jan 5th 08 and going with eva air non stop for the second time,The price seems a bit steep £909.00,what do others think? but it is busy season and is non stop so only 11hrs20mins not with a stop and 18hrs if your luck both ways,it would be interesting to see what people have paid? cheers rm :D

Try West East Travel in London, they are consolidators for Thai, so you'll usually get the best Thai direct prices available, most of the Thai in London use them. They have a website and phone number is 0870 220 1001 best time to call is usually right on 10.00am, they answer phone only when not dealing with customers in shop, so you end up in a phone queue, while being charged about 10p/min.

They are helpful and never had a problem using them, also always been the best price when I've checked around.

Edited by JustChillin'

WestEast have DIRECT with EVA for £320+ tax but that price is only up to the 13th December.

They havent published details after that yet but you will get them if you phone them

Further Details here

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thai Air is about 470 pounds with tax when I called Westeast in last week plus I have to pay about 8 pounds for postage and 2% surcharge if I pay with CC or that is what I had to do last year.

That could be diffrent for U.K residents though.

Edited by Taltos

West east is by far the cheapest I have found. Mine on the 9th Dec is booked and cost me £340 one way with EVA. I don't know exactly when I'm returning so I'll buy my return whilst I'm there.

I have just paid £861 with eva air non stop flying from heathrow on 23 dec then a return date to chose within 6 month

just went to pattaya in june for a month and flight was £520 chrismas makes it much more deer! :wacko::P:o:o