IGNORED

Pinocchio GuestHouse

berto1000

Hi guys!

I'll be probably come to Pattaya next winter :Cross_Fingers: and I don't know which hotel book. :Oops1:

Does anyone heard something about the PINOCCHIO Guest House on Soi Post Office? The owner is Italian (me too), pictures on the website are quite nice and it's cheap. I just want to hear some more opinions..

I have always stayed at Galaxy Suites as it's in the middle of the action :ILoveSex1: , cheap and with the value added of the Heaven Above beauties just 1floor down :Jump_Drool: ...but I'd like to change as the last year seemed to have become more a ST hotel than just a cheap one..

Thank!!

never stayed in that one but I did stay in Max Italy on the same soi and it was ok and cheap

Never heard of it mate, sure you got it right . Remember what happenend to Pinochcchio :o

pi.jpg

Hi ive not stayed there but have had beers there at various times of day and night always found it clean nice and friendly. There are a lot of similar places on this soi and its just around the corner from tim bar which is one of my regular haunts

• 3 years later...

She sat on my face and kept yelling "Lie, Lie, Lie"....

Archived