Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Engelhard 1kg silver bricks

wwwww

I have 7x 1kg Engelhard silver bricks I'd like to sell.

I'm based in BKK but regularly drive to Pattaya and am going to Chiang Mai this weekend so I'm happy to deliver to either of those locations.

Price is 1% above spot = 20711.87 baht/kg at the moment (but subject to change).

Edited by wwwww

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• For those that don't know, I did Friday meetings before many years ago,  I feel like we are missing a regular meeting for members,  I am aware guys meet at PA affiliated bars. But I want to start meeting people again, I'm inviting the guys following my YouTube also.

The meetings is a chance to get to meet each other,  I plan to be at every meeting, I also have Dean from Dive bar that has offered to help out with a crawl after.
      The meetings will be  Monday  6 pm - 8 pm each week.  (The improvised bar crawl will commence at 8 p.m.  Dean will make his own plans for that.)

Due to low numbers of people in town, I will start the meetings in our bars to help our girls and managers, please check back often incase things are changed.  I will be sharing the love around town later, but Soi 6 is first on my list (including bars that are friendly competition)   
      If bar owners want us to have a meeting at their bar,  they need to have a minimum of 10 girls.  I'm not dragging people to empty bars for favours.
      Please help us invite other members, it takes a while to get momentum.
      Monday 6 pm - 8pm  (then bar crawl after)
      21st March - Playpen Soi 6
      28th March - Night wish bar Soi 6
      4th April - Toy Box bar Soi 6
      11th April - Repent Soi 6
      18th April - where angels play Soi 6
      25th April -  (next bar we have open)

2nd May - (next bar we have open)
      9th May - Cooters bar soi 6 
      16th May - Hot shots bar Soi 6
      23rd May - (next bar we have open)
      30th of May - Lust soi 6 
      6th of June - Illuzion
      13th of June - (next bar we have open)

I look forward to meeting people again.
      • 66 replies

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.