Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which country/region do you come from ?

Abakan

I find interesting to know where everyone comes from and the percentage of where do people come from.

In Pattaya, I'm not used to speak with farangs. As far as I remember, I only spoke with Irish men, Russians, one Canadian in Patong, etc.

And of course French/Belgian people who live there.

Based upon my feelings, I'd say the main countries are some English-speaking countries (USA, Australia, the whole UK). Just after, Scandinavian/Nordic countries followed by Dutch and French speaking countries.

I (of course) made some researchs on the forum : I used the search button and travelled through dozens pages. I only found 2 relevant topics :

1) On this one, the poll only offers the option of the continent. Still interesting to know that more than 50% come from Europe and +30% from North America but from where ? How could I know if there are many Belgians here (as me) ?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/7161-where-do-you-come-from/page__mode__show__st__252

2) On this one, we have regions but only from Europe.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/49497-where-in-europe-are-we-from/page__st__48

I wanted to have a global worldwide poll to know from which region do people come from exactly.

Please note that I only could add 20 choices.

If such a topic already exists (not seen by me), this one can be deleted.

Why living with love and fresh water when you can be living with sex and alcohol ?

Worldwide poll : Which country/region do you come from ?

Please answer the poll in order to get complete statistics. Thank you.

I'm Australian

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

I'm from England

I've been visiting Pattaya for 18 years

When I first visited Pattaya I would say that visitors would mainly come from western europe, australia, NZ, America, Canada and other asian countries like Japan and Korea.

Nowadays you also get a lot of tourists from Russia, India and the Arab world.

I am from a place where I dont live now and a citizen of another country working for yet another countries company!! :D

Citizen of the world!!!

im from the lovely place called wales

Live Life On The Edge Fuck Playing It Safe You Only Get One Shot

I am from a place where I dont live now and a citizen of another country working for yet another countries company!! :D

Citizen of the world!!!

Are you born in Japan ?

Why living with love and fresh water when you can be living with sex and alcohol ?

Worldwide poll : Which country/region do you come from ?

Please answer the poll in order to get complete statistics. Thank you.

Are you born in Japan ?

LOL.... Hell NO!!! :)