IGNORED

volunteering

gipsylust

hi guys sorry its been a long time but i have been busy volunteering at a local radio station , i am a researcher and i spend my afternoons phoning charitys and asking them to talk on the breakfast shows , i really enjoy this just wish i could get payed for it , anyway just wondered if any of you give any of your spare time to an charity organisation or a society , if so could you let me know as sometimes i run out of ideas , i know some you help out the local charity groups in pattaya , so if any could let me know what they do, it would be great , i just uploaded a thai cooking video on you tube have a look tell me what you think i have made 5 of these little vids, ok all the best to every one will look in soon gipsy

20100915191951.mpg how to make thai yellow curry 1

Thanks for the vids, gipsy.

I may try that yellow curry one day. Yum yum.

I'm not really into much charity work, but I helped Pattaya Orphanage last year. A few of us got together to do some purchasing of things they needed and off we went to the orphanage to deliver the goods.

It was a great day out and good to put something back into Pattaya. Let's face it, we get a lot out of it don't we?

Thanks for posting

Tony

Thanks for the vids, gipsy.

I may try that yellow curry one day. Yum yum.

I'm not really into much charity work, but I helped Pattaya Orphanage last year. A few of us got together to do some purchasing of things they needed and off we went to the orphanage to deliver the goods.

It was a great day out and good to put something back into Pattaya. Let's face it, we get a lot out of it don't we?

Thanks for posting

Tony

thanks tony thats given me a great idea i will look into local orphanages and see what we can offer them all the best gipsy

I did a years Voluntary Teaching English 2 days a week in BKK,ina rural Government School who can not afford an English Teacher.

It was great fun and you get a lot of brownie points with the local Thai people and you can meet & make some very useful contacts.

I would urge anyone with time on their hands to offer this in Thailand.

ps. my 2000th post.........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hmmm, I'd be interested in such type of volunteering but for basic computer skills like setting up a website or a blog.

How do you teach English if you don't understand Thai?