IGNORED

patong nightlife clip

morton173

the best Patong nightlife clip on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvH1ZHRY-oU

Edited by morton173

• 2 weeks later...

I have shown this clip to all my mates who are interested but still scared shitless of coming with me on my trips lol

Its a great film clip and i think it has tipped 2 into coming on my next trip lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have shown this clip to all my mates who are interested but still scared shitless of coming with me on my trips lol

Its a great film clip and i think it has tipped 2 into coming on my next trip lol

2003 my 1st xmas in thailand and my last in England ''JUST DO IT'' they won't regret it.so many ways to holiday as they say up to you.

i'm a Phuket regular, knew most places in the video even a few of the girls in it. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed that video so much that i've been wrestling with where to go for my virgin LOS trip - Phuket or Pattaya? I think the best idea is to split it between both. :-)

Edited by kopite