IGNORED

New Bar Soi Buakhau- Marquee Bar

blueboy0510

A new bar opened a couple of nights and its a great little watering hole.

Its on Soi buakhau just before you turn left to New Plaza, cant miss it , it has red/white striped awnings

80's music, great pool table and some nicely kitted out birds

they have gone for the cheap end on pricing with Heineken 50bt and all local beers 40bt or less

great new addition to that part of town

Thanks, could you ask the owner to put some pictures up of the girls, I am sure that there are some guys willing to pop down there and test the waters!

Fantastic. I like that part of town. It will be great to see a new comer there. Is the pool table free? What is quality of girls? Is it laid back like Billabong?

Thanks, could you ask the owner to put some pictures up of the girls, I am sure that there are some guys willing to pop down there and test the waters!

they are having the "official" opening party saturday night for the balloon chasers, I will ask them to take some pictures and get them posted

Fantastic. I like that part of town. It will be great to see a new comer there. Is the pool table free? What is quality of girls? Is it laid back like Billabong?

very laid back, have some top notch birds, pool table is 20bt- think they have a 50/50 deal with supplier

• 2 months later...

I am going to bang the drum again for this bar as the people that run it have it bang on

as said before cheap beer and good birds its what you want from a beer bar

I have to say it has now been open 2 months and its packed every day

the owners had 2 sat boxes for the football/sports etc and now its so busy they have installed another sat box and TV---its the only beer bar I know of in town that has 3 sat boxes

finally a few new birds have joined that are very fit

if you are in the area pop in I am sure you wont regret it

Now where's the New Plaza on Soi Buokhaw? South end? North end? around LK Metro? Can somebody please nail down the exact location...

Edited by ifriendyou

I am going to bang the drum again for this bar as the people that run it have it bang on

as said before cheap beer and good birds its what you want from a beer bar

I have to say it has now been open 2 months and its packed every day

the owners had 2 sat boxes for the football/sports etc and now its so busy they have installed another sat box and TV---its the only beer bar I know of in town that has 3 sat boxes

finally a few new birds have joined that are very fit

if you are in the area pop in I am sure you wont regret it

Er ....... unfortunately with all he noise from the other bars around I don't think I will be able to find it listening out for your bongoes!

Wappen with the fotos ?

Its on Soi buakhau just before you turn left to New Plaza, cant miss it , it has red/white striped awnings

they have gone for the cheap end on pricing with Heineken 50bt and all local beers 40bt or less

Sounjds good that it is going strong after only two months. Is that a permanent pricing policy or was that an opening offer?

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Sounds really good to me. The more bars the better. I have recently stayed at LK Royal Suites ( great experience ) and the more and better bars on Soi Buakow can only improve the already great ambience in the area.

Now where's the New Plaza on Soi Buokhaw? South end? North end? around LK Metro? Can somebody please nail down the exact location...

Starting at Soi Diana, heading north until you reach the 'kink' in the road near the R-Con hotel; just past there on the left.

It's more easily found from the Second Road end here (I always look out for the big red Isuzi sign)

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?o5wRUZ6rkcRC7CAA

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Sounjds good that it is going strong after only two months. Is that a permanent pricing policy or was that an opening offer?

permanent pricing as per the owner, subject of course to normal price increases by govt or wholesalers

permanent pricing as per the owner, subject of course to normal price increases by govt or wholesalers

Thanks a lot for the information.

Will check it out next trip.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Starting at Soi Diana, heading north until you reach the 'kink' in the road near the R-Con hotel; just past there on the left.

It's more easily found from the Second Road end here (I always look out for the big red Isuzi sign)

http://www.pattayaph...5wRUZ6rkcRC7CAA

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks EC!

Went here tonight for the first time and all I can say is it won't be the last time.

Loved it,some seriously fit and helpful girls,none of them looked miserable at all and the uniforms looked good too.

Music was spot on,where else could you have Chas n Dave followed by Oasis ? Loved that bit.

Heineken and San Mig light,50 bt a bottle,couldn't believe my bin was 100 bt after the first round.

Good pool table,the Mrs says the toilets were spotless,loved the place as did many others as it was full.

Whoever the boss is of this place he/she should be proud of themselves,10/10 to whoever.

Went here tonight for the first time and all I can say is it won't be the last time.

Loved it,some seriously fit and helpful girls,none of them looked miserable at all and the uniforms looked good too.

Music was spot on,where else could you have Chas n Dave followed by Oasis ? Loved that bit.

Heineken and San Mig light,50 bt a bottle,couldn't believe my bin was 100 bt after the first round.

Good pool table,the Mrs says the toilets were spotless,loved the place as did many others as it was full.

Whoever the boss is of this place he/she should be proud of themselves,10/10 to whoever.

called in a few times in the afternoon about 3 weeks ago girls seem friendly enough,2 or 3 same lads in each time sat in same seats so it looks like its got a few regulars so soon,the music was good no head banging crap ,played a lot of 60s music when i was in which makes a pleasent change.

the Marquee bar is one of my favorite places to stop. Went every day in sept. and will be stoping by on my trip ina few weeks. They do have a lot of regualrs at it but if you go a few days you will eventually know each one and learn some more great places.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw some pictures of the bar and of the girls on the Facebook page of a girl I know.

Place looks good and I spotted a few hot girls.

Love that Pattaya New Plaza end of town, Marquee looks like a great addition.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.