IGNORED

lk royal suite

docbunsen

can anyone offer me any pro's/ cons on this hotel please ? it looks plush can anyone offer me any info on it ?

thanks in advance

bunsen

I hired out one of their Suites for a few days and it was very plush. The AC is great, nice jacuzzi bath, very quiet and comfortable. You get this cool unit next to the bed that controls all the lights etc. The kitchen is nice and I liked having a stereo, couch, and TV in a separate room to teh bedroom - it was a good 'staging post' with the girls. The safe is nice and big as well. The girls I brought back were all very impressed.

In terms of negatives, well you could probably find an apartment for a little cheaper, the internet was a little slow for me, the shower occasionally cold, and the TV isn't a flat panel (not that that mattered much). Apart from that it's a nice place. I'm thinking of staying there again on my next trip.

I hired out one of their Suites for a few days and it was very plush. The AC is great, nice jacuzzi bath, very quiet and comfortable. You get this cool unit next to the bed that controls all the lights etc. The kitchen is nice and I liked having a stereo, couch, and TV in a separate room to teh bedroom - it was a good 'staging post' with the girls. The safe is nice and big as well. The girls I brought back were all very impressed.

In terms of negatives, well you could probably find an apartment for a little cheaper, the internet was a little slow for me, the shower occasionally cold, and the TV isn't a flat panel (not that that mattered much). Apart from that it's a nice place. I'm thinking of staying there again on my next trip.

thanks for that . i have booked a suite over christmas but not heard too much about the place on here. net and tv wont really bother me. i was advised too book hotel over apartment on my first trip but i agree its pricey compared other places.

cheers

bunsen

I've had a couple of customers who have stayed here and they both sang it's praises.

Couldn't fault it was the verdict from them.

I've had a couple of customers who have stayed here and they both sang it's praises.

Couldn't fault it was the verdict from them.

Actually just had an email from one of these customers confirming he's staying there again next month for 2 weeks.