IGNORED

Premiership general disussion thread

kopite

I tried looking around for a general footy chat thread but couldn't see one so thought id start one up. If there is one knocking about somewhere feel free to lock this one down.

City losing to Blackburn at the moment. haha Will mess up my fantasy football but a small sacrifice for an afternoon of entertainment.

Well done Blue Boys waht a great injury time come back against the Mancs. Just back home for a most enjoyable game.

Hope I can find the Fulham and Birmingham away games on live TV when in Patts

Loving it on Soi 6

Fk 3-3 I didn't realise they came back. I had the commentary on at the gym and they were 3-1 up when I left. I bet old whiskey nose must be thinking he should have left Shrek in haha

Newcastle losing too, just as I brought in Carroll in my FF. Typical.

Fk 3-3 I didn't realise they came back. I had the commentary on at the gym and they were 3-1 up when I left. I bet old whiskey nose must be thinking he should have left Shrek in haha

Newcastle losing too, just as I brought in Carroll in my FF. Typical.

And what a come back 2 goals in the 3 minutes injury time!!

Loving it on Soi 6