IGNORED

Breast Implants

Kadachi

Hey ppl,

My cousin's friend is going to LOS and wants to get breast implants while she is there.

Are there any recommended places to get this done? Probably more likely to have it done in Bangkok. Typical cost of the procedure?

Any advice I should pass on?

I know its not a typical question on here, but any help would be appreciated.

P4P C4C

my friend got some lovely implants with this doctor:

Komwit Plastic Surgery

77/18-19 Boromrajchonnee Rd. , Bangkok Noi, Bangkok , 10700

Tel: (662) 884-5500, (668) 1335 5363

Fax: (662) 884-5040

http://www.komwit.com/aboutus.htm

also yanhee hospital is very popluar:

http://www.yanhee.net/

please feel free to post the results ;)

cheers

i know both the places i mentioned are use by BG's and LB's

Dr. Preecha is popular with some LB's cos he does the full op, but some say he is too old now. http://www.pai.co.th

Go to Bangkok and save more than 50% and with a much better result. Yanhee hospital in Bangkog makes teh cheapest and most beautifull breasts!

Go to Bangkok and save more than 50% and with a much better result. Yanhee hospital in Bangkog makes teh cheapest and most beautifull breasts!

My tgf would like them done. Just looked at the Yanhee site, hardly cheap $2,800-3,200 over 90,000 baht. Is that the cheapest?

i bought some for my wife last year,55,000 baht,perfect job.worked out at £1000 at the time.

doctor trained in the USA loads of papers to his name,been doing plastic surgery for 25 years,very well known in Bangkok.in and out same day,no complications,5 visits for check up very very minor (tiny hardly see scars under the armpits)she didnt want me to pay the 20,000 baht extra for the job where it gose thru the belly button as im the only one who sees them.she also has the best quality ones that you dont have to massage everyday,theres some cheap ones that have to be massaged everyday to look good.she only went to a C/D cup aswell,depends on the make of bra,she didnt want to look stupidly big.

i didnt want them she did,felt so small after living in the uk.they do look natural not like the fake footballs you see,proper job with all the paper work and guarantees as awell.

pm me if you want the details

Edited by miles stewart

one thing i will add thou,let her go on her own if shes thai or with a thai friend,well to sort the price out,as soon as they see a farang the price gose up.i picked my wife up afterwards and paid then took her back for the consultations and the doctor did say to her "you didnt tell me you had farang boyfriend husband" she just said "you didnt ask me"

bear this in mind when you go,remember its all about whos paying that determines the price.

Don't know any exact Thai prises as my wife had her boobs done in Belgium for 5000€ but i heard several BG speaking of prices around 60000Baht.

But a good advice is not to save money on the qualiy of implants. As good implants are a big difference in how the breast will look like. And for a natural look the implant must be not too large and placed behind the breastmuscle!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

LoL I was scrolling down this thread

and TADA....

nice pair of boobies.

:Bravo1:

A good example of an oxymoron!

only if u don't like girls with implants, most ppl reading this thread probably do.