IGNORED

Sleeping pill

astroboy

Hi,

I'm taking an overnight flight back to Australia, and will be going straight into the office from the flight, so want to have a good night's sleep. Flying economy in a budget airline...

Can anyone recommend a sleeping pill that's sold in Pattaya pharmacies? Thanks!

alprazolam also known as xanax,, little oval shapped purple pills,,, 12 hour effectiveness,, relaxes you,,, alcohol increases its effects also. i use them from los angeles to bkk,, one sometimes two,, 13-17 hours in the air... works like a charm. most, if not all pharmacies will sell them,, jsut go in and ask them for medicine for sleep,, they most likely will hand you some of these.

Yep, the drug is alprazolam, sold under a few brand names including AMPRESS,M-ZOLAM & ALLAM

They are a small purple oval tablet 1mg.

They are also scored for easy breaking as half may be enough.

The beauty of these little purple dreams is you won't wake up feeling doggy,

or at least I never have, not like some others.

These tablets seem to be available over the counter at any chemist.

Sounds to me like your on Air Asia out of KL at 11.50pm.

Edited by luckyphil91

Mate,

I bought sleeping pills before leaving Pattaya for overnight Jetstar flight to Melbourne. But between leaving hotel at 6:00 PM and getting on the flight, I drank around 6-8 beers and slept like a log all night. Only woke up around 9:00 AM EST when we were flying over Adelaide. So, my suggestion is to stick with beer instead of sleeping pills.

Thanks for your replies. I think I'll ask for Alprazolam/Xanax. I thought that was more for anti-anxiety but anyway.

Will pass on the beer option :) Although I'll be knocking them back tonight watching the Wallabies vs All Blacks in a few hours.

hey Mate!!

Flew Air Asia to the Gold Coast recently and got some valium from the Pharm

He ask how long you want to sleep 4 8 or 12 hours i figure its a 8hr flight so 4 should be good i got a few 10mg Valiums which were great!!!!!!!!! i took two and went to sleep for 5 hrs was great but the sleeping pills do leave you feeling rather groggy!!!

The flight I'm on is Jetstar Phuket -> Sydney leaving Phuket at 21:20. Should be at work by 10:30 the next day.

Have to get to Phuket first via Air Asia at BKK. Not really looking forward to the whole taxi, flight, flight, taxi experience. Ah well.