Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mulligans

marko456

Stopped in at "Mulligans" a irish themed new restaurant outside the front of CF (Beach rd side).

We had just seen "untouchables" inside CF. Had dinner at the pizza place at the front of CF,then the movie. Came out the front of CF to catck a baht-bus back to Jomtien.

Pizza, small and 2 large iced cappachine were 265b total, movie tickets were 240b for 2.

1 (one) San Miguel LT and a (one)fruity cocktail for my lady 340 BAHT, also had to get up and find a menu, as I only ordered drinks I guess that the waitress assumed we were not eating (WTF everybody gets a menu in my 20 + years in the biz).

Well F*CK me USA+ prices for everything from apps to full meals, even the Thai side of the menu was very expensive. As soon as I set the menu down it was snatched up and returned to the stack. Again WTF I might change my mind and look again.

Of course when it was time to leave all 5 waitstaff on the huge front deck were no where to be found. How do they disapear like that ?????

All in all a great evening out, except for Mulligans. That said if you want a over priced irish meal from a Singapore based restaurant company. Not a blarny stone kissing Irish lad in sight..............

Just my 2b worth, YMWV

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Stopped in at "Mulligans" a irish themed new restaurant outside the front of CF (Beach rd side).

We had just seen "untouchables" inside CF. Had dinner at the pizza place at the front of CF,then the movie. Came out the front of CF to catck a baht-bus back to Jomtien.

Pizza, small and 2 large iced cappachine were 265b total, movie tickets were 240b for 2.

1 (one) San Miguel LT and a (one)fruity cocktail for my lady 340 BAHT, also had to get up and find a menu, as I only ordered drinks I guess that the waitress assumed we were not eating (WTF everybody gets a menu in my 20 + years in the biz).

Well F*CK me USA+ prices for everything from apps to full meals, even the Thai side of the menu was very expensive. As soon as I set the menu down it was snatched up and returned to the stack. Again WTF I might change my mind and look again.

Of course when it was time to leave all 5 waitstaff on the huge front deck were no where to be found. How do they disapear like that ?????

All in all a great evening out, except for Mulligans. That said if you want a over priced irish meal from a Singapore based restaurant company. Not a blarny stone kissing Irish lad in sight..............

Just my 2b worth, YMWV

Mark

:Agree: Mulligan's is touristy, over priced waste of Baht.

If that's what you are looking for, go to Shenanigans. Still a little pricey, but has a better atmosphere. Plus, the 2 for one cocktail happy hour helps! :Beer8:

It was obvious that this Mulligans was going to be a tourist rip off. I wouldn't even bother to go in. Anyway who comes to Thailand on holiday to go to an Irish pub!!

Edited by chris2004

Yep, saw a "news story" on the Patts english TV channel. Did not go in, just sat on the huge deck, so this was just a "heads up" fellow BM's. One other farang on deck, who was waiting on his TG ( went inside to pee ??) They left..........

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely overpriced, they had Kilkenny on draught but it was overpriced for my taste. They offered a Scotch Egg - thought I'd give it a try just for sh*ts and giggles - the sausage meat was an inner tube of homogenous gunk. The fish and chips fish had the right consistency and taste, but the chips were just french fries, not proper thick cut chips or wedges.

Great view if you're willing to piss away a few hundred extra baht just to watch people, they had a decent filipina singin inside but after the beer rip off and the joke of a scotch egg, I just pissed off and left.

Touristy crap.

Edited by CaptainKirk

• 1 month later...

had dinner in pig &whistle last night and saw mulligans for the first time went to look in and came right out crap.also went to ziccos next door to book a table for sat night all you can eat brasil buffett with good salad bar plus free flow wine for 2 hours 999b each not cheap you say by pattaya standards well try it, it is wonderfull,i pay 1000b each for a bottle of red and a bottle of white for me and the wife in a normal restaurant so we are getting a top class 2 meals free and its good we went 14 times last year in 4 months,cheap charlies work that out and not a balloon in sight but 2 wonderfull brasilians girls shakings their asses.,