Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dentist@Beach

philkrenshaw

Whats the procedure to get this much work done...will they entirely gas you out for it?  Is it an option?

lol

No its not an option !! Fillings ??  I'm guessing if you went Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and asked they'd do it there but expect to pay for the service big time !!

• 7 months later...

Visited for a check up and teeth cleaning. 800 Baht

They found a cavity below my gum level on a wisdom tooth.

Filling 700 Baht, plus 300 Baht for an injection and cutting into my gum.

This would have been much more expensive in US.

I went to get my teeth cleaned, I requested they do it the old way with hand tools, not the ultrasonic spray that fucks up my mouth. My home dentist switched back to this method with me after we tried the ultrasonic method for a few years. So much better! I was quoted 8000 baht for cleaning, more expensive than doing it at home. Ignoring the price, the dentist did not inspire confidence. I walked. Will look around, but maybe this is hard to find in Thailand?

• 1 year later...

I walked into their office in Central this week and set up an appointment for a cleaning two days later. When the appointment started, the dentist immediately realized my coffee habit and she recommended the cleaning with air flow for 1200B, so I agreed. Half an hour later the stains were completely gone, and my teeth look much whiter without any additional work. The service was quick with little discomfort. I will definitely visit them again in the future.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

• 1 month later...

Was there last month to have a broken wisdom tooth removed.

Total cost including X-Rays and anit-biotics was less than US$150.

• 4 months later...

walked in today 1.30pm for a clean up. The receptionist was very helpful and spoke english well. She advised come back 2pm. 20 mins in the chair 1000 thb. Excellent service in my book.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 09:46, tokyojoe2010 said:

I walked into their office in Central this week and set up an appointment for a cleaning two days later. When the appointment started, the dentist immediately realized my coffee habit and she recommended the cleaning with air flow for 1200B, so I agreed. Half an hour later the stains were completely gone, and my teeth look much whiter without any additional work. The service was quick with little discomfort. I will definitely visit them again in the future.

Does the air flow scale the teeth or just remove stains.

• 2 years later...

been there last november for a cleaning and whitening with laser, great service and will do it again next time i can go back

Yes, I have used them on two occasions. 

Once to get an implant and once for a cleaning.

Implant was $4,500 USD back home in USA.

But only $1,200 USD here.

12 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

In the late 70's I stayed away from dentists for a few years after watching Marathon Man.  "Is it safe?"

I've seen that Movie several times, never figured out the answer.  Never figure out "What's the frequency Kenneth" either.