IGNORED

Multiple Posts

philkrenshaw

I have found a recent bug which I thing is causing the multiple posts we've been seeing.

After you set up the new topic and click the "Post New Topic" button, instead of directing you to the newly opened topic the software puts the following in the address:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?

And then goes nowhere. The Create a Topic page is still displayed. If the Poster thinks that means their posting was unsuccessful, they probably click Post New Topic button again. However, even though the redirect didn't happen, the post was created. It has happened to me 3 or 4 times in a row now. Luckily I experimented rather than click Post New Topic again, so I don't think I got any multiples.

This is exactily what's happening, when I saw your thread name I was going to write exactily what you have all ready.

Once yesterday I only had to click once before being redirected but ALL the other times it didn't work and I had to just back out of the thread once hitting the button.

Ps/ it worked fine just now

Pps/ and fne once again , perhaps it's been fixed all ready?

Posted Image

I was going to make a topic about this before I saw yours. The latest one is here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/62100-bacarra-warning/page__pid__976944#entry976944

It's getting a bit silly now; multiple identical topics, double or triple responses (sometimes within the same post) & of course the old chestnut - posting once to quote & once to reply.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Thanks, we are aware of the problem and I have reported it to the hosting company yesterday.

Just want to mention, 8;40pm today I was responding to a thread.

Did only write1/3 of my response, and suddenly the unfinished post goes online.

I did not have sex with that woman - I was not near the 'post' button.

Have earlier today run a total scan in safe mode, and my PC is all OK.