IGNORED

First hotel soi 8

doctor nick

Hi,

As a budget option i'm potentially looking at staying here for my upcoming trip - the reviews on Agoda look OK - i know its a long shot but have any BMs stayed here at all and can provide feedback?

cheers. :001_Thank_You5:

Hi,

As a budget option i'm potentially looking at staying here for my upcoming trip - the reviews on Agoda look OK - i know its a long shot but have any BMs stayed here at all and can provide feedback?

Stayed at the Sunshine residence which is a good option, a bit dated but in good location....also have a look at the Eastiny chain of hotels in the area some a newer than the others and have good facilities.

Only problem with staying in this area is the noise level due to all the bars but if you get a room high enough it shouldnt be a prob.

Hi,

The name of the hotel might help Nick. Can't find a "First Hotel". You're talking BKK right ? wj

Edited by whitespider

Hmm.... Guessing that i wasn't putting 2 and 2 together at all late on Sunday given this post. Thanks for the prompt wackyjacky - i actually meant eight inn - god only knows how i got to first hotel from there...... :Question:

mods - please feel free to delete this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

i stayed about 5 years ago arab place worn out rooms easy to find better, same money better location.Omni tower/ibis nana both soi 4.