Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eastiny residence or Sandy Spring,s

easygoing

• 4 weeks later...

Sandy Spring seems to be a little more, 1200B without balcony, 1390B with balcony. Great location, midpoint between WS, Soi 6 and LK Metro hotspots. Very clean and quiet, but no restaurant. No problem, as Lek hotel breakfast buffet across the street on Soi 13 is "the best value in town". Cannot compare to Eastiny, as I've not stayed there.

I Love This City

I stayed at residence last trip , i thought it was good for the money , ok breakfast , clean room , air con worked , no joiner fees , most of the staff are ok but i got the impression some werent ok with my activities ..all in all i would stay again ,,PS if you stay there , do what i did and dont take any one from the bar down the road untill you are just about to go , sort of gets a bit messy walking past there all the time ..but if you havent had someone from there and you walk past every day and smile and wave ( cos they will shout at you first ,,now what was it oh yeah hello handsome man ..by the time you do go in for a drink , they recognise you and think you are a good man for always smiling and saying hello ..

If staying at Sandy Spring over Xmas/NY, don't forget to add on the daily 500 baht surcharge (wot for I'm not quite sure!).

Good room service food that they get from the Sportsman Pub next door.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it