IGNORED

PattayaSoi6.com domain name for sale

bestmate

Looking to sell the premium domain name PattayaSoi6.com

The words 'Pattaya Soi 6' gets an exact 6600 searches a month on Google o 220 searches a month.

Would be ideal permanent domain name for a Soi 6 bar owner to market their business online or for someone looking to build a niche Soi 6 website with adsense or banner advertising for revenue.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers.

Three keywords on what is already a very niched subject.

Soi6.com is for sale at $1500 which I think is steep considering I paid about $750 for a better keyword than this.

$100 site included is my valuation.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

Soi6.com is for sale at $1500 which I think is steep considering I paid about $750 for a better keyword than this.

I own Soi6.com and think $1500 ONO is fair based on the popularity of the soi ( as you can see from this forum and on the ground in pattaya, Soi6 is where its at. Addicts are even selling Soi6 t shirts these days).

Ive been offered $1000 from some guy Don which i declined. I plan on developing it one day soon, unless i sell it prior.

What did you pay $750 for?

Edited by nightlyf

As you guys are selling domains, I have just brought one to get in on the sales. Here is how I will play.

soi6pattaya.net (as good as a .com)

Domain 500 baht

Website 15,000 baht for 5 pages

Hosting for one year 1000 baht

Guaranteed 2nd place on google for "Soi 6 Pattaya" (dont pay, if I dont acheive) 20,000 baht

Thats a total of 36,500

For a website, with a good domain name, and second place on google for "Soi 6 Pattaya" with 12 months of hosting!

I own soi6.com and think $1500 ONO is fair based on the popularity of the soi ( as you can see from this forum and on the ground in pattaya, soi6 is where its at. Addicts are even selling soi6 t shirts these days).

Ive been offered $1000 from some guy Don which i declined. I plan on developing it one day soon, unless i sell it prior.

What did you pay $750 for?

I'd prefer not to disclose but it is good related keyword.

I would have took the $1000 if it was offered.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

As you guys are selling domains, I have just brought one to get in on the sales. Here is how I will play.

soi6pattaya.net (as good as a .com)

Domain 500 baht

Website 15,000 baht for 5 pages

Hosting for one year 1000 baht

Guaranteed 2nd place on google for "Soi 6 Pattaya" (dont pay, if I dont acheive) 20,000 baht

Thats a total of 36,500

For a website, with a good domain name, and second place on google for "Soi 6 Pattaya" with 12 months of hosting!

That's basically what is happening at present. Everyone goes to google rather than typing in a domain so SEO matters more than the domain itself.

here is the 1,2,3 on google.co.uk

www.nightwish-bar.com

www.soi6-pattaya.com

www.obarpattaya.com

and on google.com same 3 but this order

www.soi6-pattaya.com

www.nightwish-bar.com

www.obarpattaya.com

to be fair a Soi 6 pattaya domain name with basic SEO should be able to breach the top 3 fairly quickly

I have just checked on Google Adwords keyword tool and got the following results:

Exact global monthly searches:

Soi 6 pattaya 1000

Soi Six pattaya 46

Soi Six 36

Do Google Adword keyword results vary, depending on where you are? I am in the UK. Does anyone else get the same results as me?

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

just did the check and i get

pattaya Soi Six = 3600

Pattaya Soi 6 = 2900

Soi 6 = 8100

Soi 6 pattaya = 2600

Soi Six pattaya = 3600

doh and no searched for my destination pattaya ... guess i should've used this tool before hand lol

Edited by George111

just did the check and i get

pattaya soi six = 3600

Pattaya soi 6 = 2900

soi 6 = 8100

soi 6 pattaya = 2600

soi six pattaya = 3600

doh and no searched for my destination pattaya ... guess i should've used this tool before had lol

It is a great tool when you work out how to use it. I am still getting to know my way around it. May I ask - did you search for the 'broad' or 'exact' term? Default setting is for broad. If you check the 'exact' box and uncheck 'broad' I think you may get the same results as I do?

H.

here is the 1,2,3 on google.co.uk

www.nightwish-bar.com

www.soi6-pattaya.com

www.obarpattaya.com

and on google.com same 3 but this order

www.soi6-pattaya.com

www.nightwish-bar.com

www.obarpattaya.com

to be fair a soi 6 pattaya domain name with basic SEO should be able to breach the top 3 fairly quickly

LOL sorry but you clearly know nothing about SEO, if its that easy.. you do it. There are so many armchair experts on SEO.

www.soi6-pattaya.com

2nd for - Soi Six Pattaya

Top - Soi 6 pattaya

2nd - Soi Six

Top - Soi 6

Unique visitors per day - around 350 (50/50 from Google and referring sites)

Page views per day - 850 approx

I guess that means its worth money :):)

Main reasons for top positions (approx)

20% Domain age

20% On site SEO

60% Off site SEO

The offsite seo has been done for three years and for that reason + the domain age, contrary to what someone says, it would be difficult to get a top 3 slot for a new domain unless you really know what your doing.

Offers anyone??? 5555555555555555555

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

www.soi6-pattaya.com

2nd for - Soi Six Pattaya

Top - soi 6 pattaya

2nd - soi six

Top - soi 6

Unique visitors per day - around 350 (50/50 from Google and referring sites)

Page views per day - 850 approx

I guess that means its worth money :):)

Main reasons for top positions (approx)

20% Domain age

20% On site SEO

60% Off site SEO

The offsite seo has been done for three years and for that reason + the domain age, contrary to what someone says, it would be difficult to get a top 3 slot for a new domain unless you really know what your doing.

Offers anyone??? 5555555555555555555

and

3rd for soi yodsak

1st for Soi 6 Pattaya bars

2nd for soi laamok

1st for Soi 6 bars

A couple of quick questions about www.soi6-pattaya.com if either of you have time.

I notice that you have avoided any mention of 'adult' stuff on the website, presumably to avoid breaking Adsense T&C. How keen are Google on this? Do you have to moderate the comments that people leave too, in case someone leaves a comment like "yeah I shagged a fit bird up the ass at this bar"? Is that XCommentPro you are using for the comments? It is something I am thinking of investing in.

TIA

Hooky

I think it would be a good investment if you own a bar on Soi 6.

If I could afford to buy a bar on Soi 6 I would definitely buy it, well haven't checked last nights lottery ticket so maybe I can he he

A couple of quick questions about www.soi6-pattaya.com if either of you have time.

I notice that you have avoided any mention of 'adult' stuff on the website, presumably to avoid breaking Adsense T&C. How keen are Google on this? Do you have to moderate the comments that people leave too, in case someone leaves a comment like "yeah I shagged a fit bird up the ass at this bar"? Is that XCommentPro you are using for the comments? It is something I am thinking of investing in.

TIA

Hooky

Will send by PM

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have just checked on Google Adwords keyword tool and got the following results:

Exact global monthly searches:

soi 6 pattaya 1000

soi six pattaya 46

soi six 36

Do Google Adword keyword results vary, depending on where you are? I am in the UK. Does anyone else get the same results as me?

H.

Sorry sidnt realise this thread had so many replies on it! LOL

Yeah the search results have dropped since Google did some kind of update the last week or so and 'Pattaya Soi 6' is now showing as only 590 exact searches a month! Still getting 25 unique visitors a day and on page 1 of google for a brand new domain name! Cost me $8 and already earned $2 with adsense (taken that off now though) so it would pay for itself and happy to wait for someone willing to offer at least $500!

IMO there are different factors that go into determining the value of a domain name.

Keyword factor is one, i.e. exact search on Google.

Age of domain is another.

Number of relevant Backlinks.

Page Rank.

Position on google search.

Another factor is just the name itself. What is woth $100 to you might be worth $1000 to someone else who really wants that domain name.

www.valuate.com is another good tool. It values Soi6.com at $1k and pattayasoi6.com at $400. Its not an exact tool but at least an indicator that both names are valuable names to someone!

If you already registered the domain name then why dont you just share the name you paid $750 for? Chances are its only worth $20 to me but $750 to you hence its not an exact science.

Edited by bestmate

Those valuation sites are useless. I had a site making $1500 a month and all those valuation sites valued it a $3000, how does that work?

Edited by nightlyf

Those valuation sites are useless. I had a site making $1500 a month and all those valuation sites valued it a $3000, how does that work?

valuate.com doesnt value the 'site', it values the 'domain' name as a fresh registered domain and doesnt take into account the content. Even then its not accurate but still a good indicator.

Now the valaution sites, yes i agree mostly useless.