IGNORED

Free Pool Hot Shots Pool Hall

65eastwood

Hi Everyone,

Firstly thanks for all the positive feedback, it's good to know that we've got the look of the place right.

Another thing that we offer is free coaching by John and Matt who have both had 147 breaks at snooker and our 2 of the best players in Thailand, and I mean that. So no matter what you standard is and you want to improve then please enquire when your next in.

Hope to see you all soon.

Jason

Hi Everyone,

Firstly thanks for all the positive feedback, it's good to know that we've got the look of the place right.

Another thing that we offer is free coaching by John and Matt who have both had 147 breaks at snooker and our 2 of the best players in Thailand, and I mean that. So no matter what you standard is and you want to improve then please enquire when your next in.

Hope to see you all soon.

Jason

Jason, how does this system work. Do you need to make a booking and what are the costs involved ?

Thanks....

Another thing that we offer is free coaching by John and Matt who have both had 147 breaks at snooker and our 2 of the best players in Thailand, and I mean that.

If they got a 147 break, how do you know how good his opponent was?!!

Lookin' forward to visiting in Dec (nice and close to Drinking Street as well!)

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

If they got a 147 break, how do you know how good his opponent was?!!

The quality of an opponent is pretty much irrelevant in regards to a 147.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Jason, how does this system work. Do you need to make a booking and what are the costs involved ?

Thanks....

Hi Halfaboy,

At the momment all you need to do is pop in and ask at the bar for John or Matt, who will make themselves available. In the future then maybe you might have to book an appointment. All that we ask is that you pay the table rate for that time of day.

Hope you come and get some coaching soon, because it will improve your game, I know my game has been improved.

The quality of an opponent is pretty much irrelevant in regards to a 147.

Unless your opponent is perhaps Ronnie O'Sullivan in a best of 37 frames.

Anyway, it was a joke!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Unless your opponent is perhaps Ronnie O'Sullivan in a best of 37 frames.

Anyway, it was a joke!

Sorry, didnt realise it was a joke, I was just pointing out that making a 147 has nothing to do with the quality of opponent, even if you were playing Ronnie O'sullivan, Steve Davis and Alex Higgins rolled into 1. All they have to do is break an leave you on a red and you are away.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......