IGNORED

Free Pool Hot Shots Pool Hall

65eastwood

Good day gents

HOTSHOTS POOL HALL FREE POOL CHEAP BEER CANT GO WRONG .

I have started this topic to advertise a new Pool Hall in Pattaya that is currently offering

free pool for all guests no catches only that you purchase drinks inside that are very reasonably

priced 75baht Heineken compared to 90baht Megabreak The pool hall is fully air conditioned and

has 11 full size American pool tables and all live sports in a beautifully presented Hall .

This offer is to run for 1 month plus to try to establish the buisness for new customers .

Location Just after Soi 2 second road you have the Shell garage on the right hand side take the first

right after the garage and the first left up that soi after the new shops that are being built .

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED (OPEN NOW)

Pictures coming soon

IMAG0092.jpg

Edited by 65eastwood

thanks for the info. Will have a look

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

A map would be helpful for those of us who are directionally disadvantaged.

Looks like it could be a potential stop off for me when i'm back in town in 3 weeks 65eastwood - presumably the offer runs till the end of september if its 1 month? Looking forward to the photos of the place to see how it compares to Megabreak as well. Any info on other drink prices apart from the heineken btw (e.g. shorts and mixer, chang, soft drinks). :001_Thank_You5:

The Staff our always available for a game or I'll give you a game myself, just ask for Jason.

good idea.. grab a couple of sexy girls from Soi 6...spend the evening playing pool at your find establishment ,seems like a plan to me get out of that goddamn heat in the day,do you sell food....good luck with it jason

Doctor Nick, Our beers our between 60 & 75, soft drinks 40-50 and shots between 85 and 110.

100_0426.JPG

Food will be coming shortly, in the meantime you can ring a delivery company or bring the food with you. Hope to see you there.

sounds great, could you resize your pics?................and a map would make it easier to find....

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Looks a nice place how much is it to play pool ?

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

sounds great, could you resize your pics?................and a map would make it easier to find....

If you look at the first pic, you will see it's a map lol

Looks a nice place how much is it to play pool ?

next page to the map it says " free " and in the title.... :GoldenSmile1: sorry couldnt resist it mate

Jasonthai, The pool is free for the whole of September, after the the prices will be 120thb from 12:00 till 18:00 and 180thb from 18:00 till 02:00

Jasonthai, The pool is free for the whole of September, after the the prices will be 120thb from 12:00 till 18:00 and 180thb from 18:00 till 02:00

are the price's per game or per hour ? :Billiards1:

Dayo...

next page to the map it says " free " and in the title.... :GoldenSmile1: sorry couldnt resist it mate

It won't be when | get out there

hi mate

Thanks for the info and update, i am back over to pattaya next week for 4 weeks, will pop in with the wife and have a few games

Dirty

I and a few mates like a game of pool and free is a defo good deal on proper tables in an A/C hall, good luck with it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I played there last night, really good tables, good cues and friendly staff.

Worth checking out and its free ( no tight Scotsman jokes please ) :NoNo3:

:GrinNod1:

I also was there last night and had a very pleasant time playing pool with two very friendly and excellent English speaking ladies. Prices for the drinks were fair. I paid for 2 SML and two lady drinks (called rambutan)310 baht.

Point of attention: the skirts of (some) the ladies are well oversized and making them look very decent.

I surely will come back.

Beautiful room! Wish most here in the states looked as good.

Already bookmarked for my next visit - good luck to you with the new business

The reviews and pics look good along with a sensible drinks price policy so i'll defintely pop in when i'm back in town when in just over a couple of weeks time. :GoldenSmile1:

I went there again last night, :Billiards1:

Jason, one of the owners,gave me some vouchers for a free one hour of pool ( these can be used in October as September is free.) :D

I will bring these to the Bar Crawl on Friday and give them to any of the BM's that want them.

:Piss2: