IGNORED

What Makes Pattaya a Better Place to live than Phuket?

FredFunk

Hello everyone,

I have spent the past five years living and working in Phuket, but have now moved to Pattaya for work reasons. What advantages would you say Pattaya has over Phuket for a long term stayer. Just wondering because I haven't had too much chance to sample Patters since I got here because so busy working. Thanks.

Id say cheaper, easier asscess to bangkok, more girls..

there are a lot of negitives too to moving to pattaya

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Yes guys, got to say the easier access to BKK is refreshing after living in Phuket.

Id say cheaper, easier asscess to bangkok, more girls..

there are a lot of negitives too to moving to pattaya

Got to say I haven't done much since I have been here, but I tried out a couple of girls and it is much cheaper than Phuket. The attitude of the girls was better too, but that might be more of a luck thing than regional.

I have already found some of the negatives such as the natural scenery and beaches, but I am trying to focus on the positives because I am living here now.

Thanks for the headsup though :GoldenSmile1:

I have found it an advantage staying on third road , soi bakoi, as the taxis run both ways, so you can jump off at various points and cut through to 2nd road and over to beach road, or either end to near Walking Street or pattaya central, I dont like chancing the moto taxis, too many near misses. Also you can get talking to the girls going to work at the right time of day and maybe connect.

Wish I was there now.