IGNORED

Worst child abuse case that I have seen

LaaMok

Shocking stuff on the news today, both of the parents of this child, physically abused the child. Its enough to make most grown men cry.

Video

http://www.ch7.com/news/news_thailand_detail.aspx?c=2&p=376&d=102333

Google Translation

This is the condition of the landscape Children aged 3 years old, filled with evidence of abuse and abused. The trauma of being light shock and minor injuries. After Mr. presence as key fathers such With neighbors. To support the treatment taken to hospitals governance Kabin. Prachin Buri province.

Mr. Han family Siripong Governors Prachin Buri With those of the Red Cross And social workers. Call for doctors to identify symptoms of the healing that must take at least a month to heal mental along with physical treatment. Children as landscape. Symptoms frightened. When you see a stranger approach.

Wasana a grandfather for the real mother and stepfather, Mr. Surachai La Pan under the track. Police have charged with assault others And seriously injured a maximum penalty 10 years imprisonment.

Designs for Children is to have a husband that Wasana new Has come to get the care Recent But are mother and stepfather Inhumane acts for a long time.

Than three months and be confined to the Road Moo 5 Nonsi Kabin Buri. Neighbors and the behavior does not stand wai. So let the father said static ผุ้ help

they should be shot

Live Life On The Edge Fuck Playing It Safe You Only Get One Shot

i'm not even going to click on the link and read it as things like this really make my blood boil...

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

they should be shot

tortured then shot... i would be happy to supply the bullets

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

shoot the fuckers

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

This kind of thing goes on all over the place, every day probably. It's a sad world we live in.

i'm not even going to click on the link and read it as things like this really make my blood boil...

Yeah it's nasty don't bother. Video and all....

Scurvy Fucks!!!!! I hope they get what they deserve!!!!

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

it's just to bad they won't get the same kind of "criminals justice" they would receive in a US prison... the arian brotherhood would see to it they didn't live long. i guess the best we can hope for is a pissed off thai prison guard who enjoys the sound of bones breaking under his baton...

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

Absolutely disgusting! Can't imagine the mental torture this kind of thing does to human beings when they get older.

Cocksuckers!

• 2 weeks later...

they must hang this bastard up by his cock then hang the twat

MIKE

I would never shoot those people.. way to easy.. I would tie them up on a pole and slowly roast them alive, like pigs.. also i would put a camera in front of their sick fucking faces with a big screen Tv in front of them. This way they could see themselves... frying.. Fucking assholes.....

I would never shoot those people.. way to easy.. I would tie them up on a pole and slowly roast them alive, like pigs.. also i would put a camera in front of their sick fucking faces with a big screen Tv in front of them. This way they could see themselves... frying.. Fucking assholes.....

Of course I don't agree with what they've done, and I realy don't know what is the solution, as through centuries, all what we've done to prevent this has failed (comprehension, terror, horror, torture, prison, medecine, castration... everything has failed)

By the way, I understand your feeling, Piotrus, but acting as your comments would certainly put you on the same level of those two people ( imo of course, no need to fire me, I know that 99.9999% does not share ...)

(why a camera and a tv in front of them, and not just a mirror ?)

Now, I'm not a violent man but, this makes me want to to beat the life out of those who did this to that child.

Of course I don't agree with what they've done, and I realy don't know what is the solution, as through centuries, all what we've done to prevent this has failed (comprehension, terror, horror, torture, prison, medecine, castration... everything has failed)

By the way, I understand your feeling, Piotrus, but acting as your comments would certainly put you on the same level of those two people ( imo of course, no need to fire me, I know that 99.9999% does not share ...)

(why a camera and a tv in front of them, and not just a mirror ?)

You are right, everything has failed. Still even it would put me on the same level i wouldnt mind seeing them getting panished.

Sure mirrow would work fine.. I truly hope they pay for what they have done.

Pls excuse my language on previous thread.

cheers

I always think I am going to go to prison one day for ripping open someone who hurts kids. Im gonna end up on death row if someone hurts one of my kids.

Ginger

I won't follow the link because I don't want or need to see the whole story, and I won't comment too deeply because this touches on what I do for work.

What we see reported in the way of child abuse is the tip of the iceberg, as many victims are never found or come forward to tell what has happened to them. The perpetrators are indeed sick people, and by this I mean in the way of being mentally ill themselves, and even when expressing remorse for what they have done most would re-offend if given the opportunity, if they are ever brought to justice in the first place.

The victims do not recover. Many go forward with their lives and try to live as normal people, but the shadow of abuse taints everything they do. It affects self-esteem and relationships, ties closely to drug and alcohol abuse, and to a greater or lesser extent causes mental illness and sometimes eventually suicide.

It's a big bold beautiful world that we live in, but there always have been and always will be individuals that function outside the rules of decent behaviour. Child abusers are the dark fringe of our society, and it's right to be revolted at what they do. We can't help them because this is part of the way their mind works. What we can do is keep our eyes open and take action if we suspect that abuse is happening, and if the abused person is someone that you know or care about, always give them your care and support.

Peace be upon you gentlemen.

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• 3 weeks later...