IGNORED

[Anouncement] Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill FOR SALE

Bob's BBQ & Grill

First let me say we are still open and will remain open. We will also be attending the Annual Jesters Children fair on Sept 12. We will have are usual

burgers, hot dogs, tacos, Ribs, and Margaritas available. Please I urge everyone to attend it is for a good cause.

As many of you know we had the restaurant up for sale a while back due primarily to my fathers terminal cancer illness. But we were unable to secure the sale at our asking price of 2.2 million baht. We had some inquiries but nothing came through.

We now to make a more difficult decision as my fathers health has deteriorated, and is now down to his last 3-4 months left to live. I also just found out that now my mother is undergoing testing for cancer as well with very high platelet count. I can no longer ignore or prolong being with my family.

But due to our current financial situation we just don't have the money to get back to the states without a sale of the restaurant. So we have listed it with some agents and are advertising it at 1 million baht or best offer. Even in a Fire sale it is worth 500,000 + so we will consider all offers over this amount.

For more information and special conditions regarding the sale please contact me in person or through our website at www.bobs-bbq.com

Please pass this information to all your friends. I appreciate your support.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you get a buyer quick.

I suggest you post this in the for sale section too.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you get a buyer quick.

I suggest you post this in the for sale section too.

Thanks for the suggestion I will.

BTW Like your avitar.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

• 1 month later...

First let me say we are still open and will remain open. We will also be attending the Annual Jesters Children fair on Sept 12. We will have are usual

burgers, hot dogs, tacos, Ribs, and Margaritas available. Please I urge everyone to attend it is for a good cause.

As many of you know we had the restaurant up for sale a while back due primarily to my fathers terminal cancer illness. But we were unable to secure the sale at our asking price of 2.2 million baht. We had some inquiries but nothing came through.

We now to make a more difficult decision as my fathers health has deteriorated, and is now down to his last 3-4 months left to live. I also just found out that now my mother is undergoing testing for cancer as well with very high platelet count. I can no longer ignore or prolong being with my family.

But due to our current financial situation we just don't have the money to get back to the states without a sale of the restaurant. So we have listed it with some agents and are advertising it at 1 million baht or best offer. Even in a Fire sale it is worth 500,000 + so we will consider all offers over this amount.

For more information and special conditions regarding the sale please contact me in person or through our website at www.bobs-bbq.com

Please pass this information to all your friends. I appreciate your support.

hi Bob,

Just reading your posting about your predicament, hope you hve some luck. I am down the road at Kilkenny Guesthouse and am trying to sell as my mother of 88 is very frail and it wont be long before she comes to the end of her life also. Not eating, been in a nursing home for many years, but you obviously know as you are going tyhrough it also. Have you had any luck on this forum. I am going to post my guesthouse for sale here in the hopeof finding an interested party. Hope it all works outok for you. regards, ron, kilkenny

it sad that you have to sell for those reasons,hope you dont loose to much money as well,loosing one parents is bad enough.

Im sure you will sell it at that price good luck.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

With this being the only spot in pattaya that does not FLOOD!!! I would think many would be after your location. I was there in July, we talked about CB RADIO's, and you do make killer brisket. As before I wish you the best, and hope everything falls in line for you.

More COWBELL!