IGNORED

Mid range hotels with free wifi

Bradwat

Can any of the more experienced board members help out a newbie, I'd like to get a list of hotels in Pattaya that have free wifi in the rooms so I can get on the internet with my laptop the next time I come to Pats.

Fawlty Towers is a good guest house with great wifi and great location. I used it last week.

from my experience every hotel and/ or guest house I have stayed at in Pattaya has had free wifi, even hotels I have not stayed at have let me use theirs when the wifi in the hotel I was staying at had a fault.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Can any of the more experienced board members help out a newbie, I'd like to get a list of hotels in Pattaya that have free wifi in the rooms so I can get on the internet with my laptop the next time I come to Pats.

When you are coming next get in touch with us. We're not a hotel but we have a good quiet location, close to all things you might want/like.

Check out all details of a well located Guest house on

www.canterburytalescafe.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

For a hotel, I would suggest the Sabai Inn, currently 700B per night (low season) with fast, reliable WI-FI:

http://www.sabaiinn.com/

For a guesthouse, I can attest to the speed & reliability of Canterbury Tales WI-FI. Just make sure you ask the girls at reception for a weekly code, not daily. It ain't fun running up & down the stairs every day.

CT Bill800.jpg

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I come to Pattaya to PLAY, not sit in my room and surf the internet. Besides, there are internet cafes on every corner. Why lug a computer with you? If this is about your work and all, I stand corrected. Have a good time.

Hey Mr EL, you forgot to mention the wifi is FREET-WIFISHIRT.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

The Vault hotel on Soi 16 and 2nd Road :GoldenSmile1:

Mike is a good guy and will show you around and help you out...get the

10% discount card....all of that and free strong WiFi...lock it in the vault and go... :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by dave269