IGNORED

tattoos

bigdan

what are the standards like in the tatooists in patts ?any recomendations ?

counting down the days !

• 4 weeks later...

i would stay away from the small hole in the wall shops. i have worked in a few shops around the world and as for pattaya i would recommend a trip to see joe at 13 crowns tattoo on central pattaya road between 2nd and 3rd road. besides the fact his shop is as clean as any in the western world he is a great artist and a super nice guy. the only person i will let ink me in pattaya!

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

I got mine done at The Lord's Ink by Mr. Lord himself. He tattoos about half the year in the UK and the other half in Thailand...very cool guy. Out of my 6 tattoos, I like this one the most.

It is located on 2nd road. If at Central Festival, walk north (towards Big C, Soi 2, etc)...you'll see it on the left about 2 blocks down in a little row of shops.

been looking at thai tattoo studio and had a few recomendations for 13 crowns so will def check them out.will also go check out the lords ink. think its better to go by recomendations than risk some unknown place.

counting down the days !

If you have gotten work done before you know what to look for in regards to cleanliness and stuff. When I got mine done I checked the shop and watched the guy and made sure he used new needles, took proper precautions with the gun and cleaned it, new caps for ink, and wore gloves and followed general health principles.

Now, if you see the guy rummaging through the trash of another shop looking for needles and caps.... :GoldenSmile1:

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

I think I remember Thailand having a little more strict rules about tattooing. I specifically remember seeing that pregnant girls were not to be worked on, nor some other conditions they dont check for (in Texas anyway).

Ginger

hi just had one done 2 days ago on soi diana over the road from lk renisance ,great tattooist half leg done.new needles clean great guy/ cost 13000 baht ,lady who runs it speaks english great with a bar next door which i needed to keep me in the chair lol,korn is the name heres pics

IMG_22141.jpg

IMG_21211.jpg

IMG_22681.jpg

Very nice work.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

If you have gotten work done before you know what to look for in regards to cleanliness and stuff. When I got mine done I checked the shop and watched the guy and made sure he used new needles, took proper precautions with the gun and cleaned it, new caps for ink, and wore gloves and followed general health principles.

Now, if you see the guy rummaging through the trash of another shop looking for needles and caps.... :GoldenSmile1:

yeah im pretty heavily tattood so i do know what to look for ,good to know that the standards are generally good.

counting down the days !

hi Bigdan it took 2 sittings just over four hours each,eight and a half hours really quick. very clean there getting pretty despeate as not many falangs around an aussie got a half sleeve dragon top on to chest for eight thousand baht

think i might get a jap style sleeve started on my free arm, have to see how much cash i have left in my last wk !

counting down the days !

HELLO !

I AM GOING TO PATTAYA IN LATE DESEMBER AND I WONDER WHERE THE BEST TATTOO SHOP IS ?

Caps Lock1.jpg

As for your question, the "Best" one is debatable. But, I liked the Lord's Ink on 2nd Road as mentioned in my previous post.

Griffinz - Awesome work you got there! I have heard several BM's recommend different places so I hope to check them out. I really want to get a lot of work done when Im there.

Ginger

• 1 month later...

i got my tattoo's at otto in Walking Street. i think is about 300m from the entrance of walking,look for a yellow sign

in the street, the studio is inside a bar,but i don't rememer the name.

work is perfect and prices are nice :)

Tommy

I believe in unicorn's

• 8 months later...

How much roughly do people pay in Pattaya for tatoos?

Appreciate every piece is different but just a rough estimate per hour,

To compare to UK which is roughly £50-80 depending on where you go..

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

How much roughly do people pay in Pattaya for tatoos?

Appreciate every piece is different but just a rough estimate per hour,

To compare to UK which is roughly £50-80 depending on where you go..

The one shop I went to on beach road is Jirst Tattoo and he didn't charge by the hour, he just charged by the job. I had both of my sleeves done there and they each cost me 30,000 baht a piece roughly around $1,000 USD. An ex Thai GF of mine got a cover up on her shoulder done there for about 5,000 baht. If I had to make a guess when I done the math it averaged about $70 USD an hour for my sleeves. I hope this helps.

formerly HighRoller17

Right on. These are the things to look out for. Brand new needle, make sure you see the packet get ripped open, new plastic cups for the ink, new gloves, wiping everything down with disinfectant. Most important you observe these things.

• 2 weeks later...

I always meet guy's who have gotten their new ink and have always wanted to get some done in Thailand. Just never find the time to get it done. Too busy with the girls.