Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

royal jordanian?

wafu wassock

just booked a flight LHR-AMM-BKK return. got it for £650. well cheap i thought for the middle of december through to the beginning of january. the reviews of royal jordanian are hit and miss, mostly miss unfortunately. has anyone got any experience of this airline? cheers in advance.

all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Bill Hicks

just booked a flight LHR-AMM-BKK return. got it for £650. well cheap i thought for the middle of december through to the beginning of january. the reviews of royal jordanian are hit and miss, mostly miss unfortunately. has anyone got any experience of this airline? cheers in advance.

Sadly yes i have had an experience with them not a good one either. Although i only paid £275 in 2005.

The main issue i had was 6 hour delay on top of the 6 stop over on the way out and a 11 hour delay on top of a 5 hour sstopover on the way home, the thing that really pissed me off is thet alot of people on the flight out had already been told by their travel agent that they would be delayed but the airline failed to mention it.

they did put me up in a hotel on the way back so cant complain to much. Would i fly with them again? for £275 the answer would be yes but otherwise i,m afraid i wouldnt. :ThumbDown1:

I booked with eva for 3rd- 4th jan £640 direct but that was back in march.

Edited by lbfmlover

never herd of them i booked with eva air they look pretty good paid 491 from Heathrow to BKK no stop over 11 hour flight

Live Life On The Edge Fuck Playing It Safe You Only Get One Shot

Flown with Jordanian just once and would not fly again. As previous posters have said long delays both in and out which seem to be the norm. Give Etihad a try next time, short lay over periods both ways and pretty good service.

Used them twice in 2006 and 2007 so this is not a current review.

I thought they were fine though. I only booked them because they were the cheapest but the actual flights were sound and on time.

Lay over coming back was a horrible length of 7 hours. They had a silly rule that you couldn't stay in the airport for more than six so they put us up in a hotel. Took ages getting there and checking in, then was so conscious of having to be awake to go back to the airport I barely slept anyway. Would have been happier just dossing in the airport and would have had more sleep too.

Like everything you just have to run it through the risk/reward scale. Are the stopovers and potential delays worth it to you in order to have a cheaper flight. For me a little inconvenience is always worth it for a much cheaper flight.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I flew with that airline. Had some good experiences and some bad ones. The breaking point was when I was delayed for nearly 2 days in Amman. After that debacle, I decided to never fly with them again. But you have to do what you have to do sometimes.

Flown with them about 8 times (to get in and out of Iraq) and never had any issues. I particularly liked the meals they had.

• 3 weeks later...

Not very good airline, inflight entertainment sucks, the worst of all is a long stopover in Amman...worst airport I've ever been. Nothing to do, nothing to see, nothing to buy, everything suprisingly very expensive and you need to change money at a bad rate. If you want to go out of airport, you need to buy express visa and drive 40km to Amman...where is basicaly nothing to do or see and still very expensive.

I went once (vienna-amman-bkk) and never again. This time I booked Quatar...i hope its better...

Before I went with China, at least they had HOT stewardesses...

Edited by dega

<p>