IGNORED

XBOX 360

Bobdabilda

I was just wandering..if I removed my hard drive from my xbox360 and brought it with me to Patts next week is there a place that could mod/flash it so I could play copied games and still keep my xbox live account?

Thanks for replies.

You need to bring your xbox 360 console and find some place to do it. Maybe in panthip plaza?

not up to date with modern firmware but as a rule you get banned from xbox live, it's not on all games though but i think they add a bug to certain games (popular ones) and it sends them the signal that your's has been flashed. modern firmware may get around it for a while though till they update the bug. for what it costs i'd get it done in the uk, easier if theres any problems then and they can advise you on what to get put on it. i think uk companys also do a deal when you want to update the flash also.

http://www.flashxbox.co.uk

give these a try, for £20 i would'nt bother taking it to los

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

try in tukcom, theres an area with games stores, even better, toss your 360 and upgrade to a PS3!!!!!

try in tukcom, theres an area with games stores, even better, toss your 360 and upgrade to a PS3!!!!!

Is that jailbreak-usb (for ps3) thingy they developed in Aus for real?

well said mate.

defo get a ps3

Live Life On The Edge Fuck Playing It Safe You Only Get One Shot

Done a bit more fishing on the web and it seems Microsoft can now read your firmware when you connect to xbox live and so can tell if you've been playing copied games, so I think I'll wait and see what happens in the near future.

Copied xbox360 games are so cheap in LOS though!!!! Thanks for the advice.

unless something new is out you can not play copies on a PS3....

Is that jailbreak-usb (for ps3) thingy they developed in Aus for real?

not sure, first ive heard of it

Hi

I know this Forum has a policy on respecting other BM's foilables, but COME-ON!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I've never felt the need or requirement to take an Xbox (or a PS1/2/3) with me on holiday to Patts, or anywhere else for that matter. What's wrong with Scrabble or Chess, or Solitaire if you're solo - & I expect you are...WTF?

In my opinion a gaming machine is for when you are stuck at home with little money to go out, or the weather is shite like UK last winter with all the snow & minus temperatures.

Now I've finished my mini rant, I'm just gonna loosen my elasticated waste band...

Tomb-Raider Tone x

nb: Whilst we are in the technical section, can anyone provide the link to get Lara fully nude or topless on any of the TR games? I've got them all.

er...I started the thread to find out if I removed the drive from my xbox and brought it over to Patts would I be able to get it flashed/modded?

Although there are definitely more important things to do in Patts, a visit to tukcom for an hour to check out some of the software at bargain prices is a must for me.

Now as far as I'm aware the xbox drive without the rest of the xbox is completely useless as a gaming device so I thought that was pretty obvious I had no intention of wanting to play games over there...

Fuck me that would be sad!!!!

Cant help you with Lara Croft but I bet there's a guy at tukcom who can!