Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Another Damn Volcano

tigerstail

SOA :Bitch: Bitch.. on Yahoo news it just saying another f-ckn volcano is going off..I don't see it on this map of volcano but it said northwestern sumatra. Indonesia.. I am coming from U.S. Damn, first I thought it would be the Korea's going at it again..now this..only 2 days now to wheels-up...Well you Brits..had your turn I guess it's now ours..that is depending which way the wind be blowing

150-3456000,http%3A%2F%2Fd_yimg_com%2Fa%2Fp%2Fap%2F20100829%2Flthumb_2b73fddf71c649bd99a7acde2e960998-2b73fddf71c649bd99a7acde2e960998-0.jpg

map_indonesia_volcanoes.gif

DAMN! That is in the flight path of my trip to Pattaya from Australia.

Will have to look into this more and hope that is all clears up in the next 29 days.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

this one would affect the brits too.Lets hope the winds blow to the southwest. :Oops1:

Ah bollocks. Hope it doesn't affect anyone flying out too badly. I got caught up in the Icelandic one, was meant to be going to Amsterdam and had to delay the trip by a month or so.

It looks not so bad. Don't cry too fast. It's already decreasing it's activity and even if it's not then it is still not certain it will have an effect on flights in general.

I was already four days longer in Pattaya because of the eruption of the one in Iceland. Good for me, because 4 days longer with my girl.

have a nice time when you go soon,

phee sua

News reports so far are that it is a pretty quiet eruption. Fingers are crossed for it to blow over so to speak.

I just heard on the news-Yahoo website-- they had another- 2cd eruption overnight......!

They said Volcano hasn't been active in 400 years! :Sick5::Flying::Cry3::ShitHappens1:

It's Gods way of stopping you doing what you're going to be doing this week :GoldenSmile1: Go and say a few prayers and you'll be fine.

F-ck ya, So, don't know what to do? She is meeting me at the airport-we are supposed to go into Bangkok for 1 night-- so I don't get away!

I am thinking about trying to book a taxi straight down to Pattaya on Sept. 1 -late evening...and, just tell her- I will be back and forth -to Bangkok, but don't want to be boyfriend/girlfriend..Can you imagine the scene @ Sawadapoon! F-ck. I want to be FReeeeee!

Your right I just need to jump in the volcano to save myself :Club_fight1:

Look Thailand is due North-read previous artical.. 5 hour before I have to leave to our local airport another 2 before take-off. Bkk had better still be open, or I para-chute us into Cambodia..and then will bivwack over-land :LMAO1::Crappy::68::22600584-Th:

:Surrender1::SoWhat1: No problem...no volcano dare f-ck with me :MonkeyFight::Hit_Self:

Look Thailand is due North-read previous artical.. 5 hour before I have to leave to our local airport another 2 before take-off. Bkk had better still be open, or I para-chute us into Cambodia..and then will bivwack over-land :LMAO1::Crappy::68::22600584-Th:

:Surrender1::SoWhat1: No problem...no volcano dare f-ck with me :MonkeyFight::Hit_Self:

Shall I put you down for a later time then ?

It's a fair walk from there to Jomtien :GoldenSmile1: