IGNORED

Sex Toys in Pattaya

M&M

On 27/05/2021 at 17:05, maliminer said:

Plenty for sale on Lazada delivered no problems

Do they deliver outside of malayisa?.

ignore this request,  found Lazada.co.th where i can order when i am in pattaya.

cheers

MM

Edited by Mong Mogwli
found a solution so updating.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard from a acquaintance that there is an agogo or gentleman club in Pattaya where girls use and do shows with huge sex toys. The idea is quite interesting to me. Do you know of this place?

Btw. the sextoys ban does not make any sense in thai 🤣

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You can find them at naughty night market stalls near red light areas like Nana Plaza. Just under the Nana Plaza station you'll find several after 6pm. 

There's also a well-known sex shop called Hidden Closet Bangkok located in a small Soi in Thonglor.

To avoid "tourist prices" though I would just order online on places like Lazada or Shopee. For a specialized online sex toy shop there is thailandsextoy.com that delivers across the country.

I was thinking it would be fun to bring a clit vibrator next time so I can try get the girl to come while being inside her. But maybe better not getting them used to toys so they still stay impressed by my 👅 skills 🤣

Hi. Sex toys are available at the south end of the block. I usually get them there. The last time was when I was dating a partner I found at https://wizzlove.com/reviews/instabang-review. Those were great times when I was free and in search of something new and interesting. I was young and hot so I needed to find someone who was totally interested in my preferences and hobbies. Luckily I managed to find such a partner with whom we live together to this day.

• 1 month later...

This is one thing that is cheaper outside of Thailand. Just took delivery of replacements for up coming trip. As the ladies always want some every trip. Order on line arrive next day cost £40 various things, plugs, vibrating dildo,double ender, butt lube and some hosiery Bargin. Pictures to come......