IGNORED

Mammogram/breast x-ray

astroboy

Hi,

A thai girl I am with seems to have a large hard bump in one of her breasts. It feels like it's grown in the last few months. Any idea where there is a clinic we can go to, to get it checked out via a mammogram/breast x-ray thingy? I am hoping it is not breast cancer!

Any idea of cost?

Thanks!

Take her to the local hospital i had the same thing with a girl i was with from bkk cant rem the cost to check it out but it wasnt much, but it turned out that it had to be removed at a cost of 20000 baht but once she had it removed all was good, so good luck.

Any of the major hospitals in Pattaya should be able to helps you.

Pattaya International in Soi 4 definatly would. If they do find anything abnormal then I would suggest she goes to either Sattahip or Sriracha for treatment.

Not all abnormalities are cancerous or require treatment in fact the majority dont.

Al.

yes agree with other BM's - go to hospital

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Sattahip hospital gets recommended over and over. Cheap and good service.