IGNORED

Budget hotels in pattaya that are girlfriendly

pattaya-lover

hello there Patayya Addicts :-),

I have been to patayya before (years ago).

but still consider my self a newbie!

I am wondering how can i find hotels that have double bed rooms (decent ones) for under 1000baht let's say and...are girls friendly.

I am coming to thailand around next feb and I want to set up rooms for me and my pal before we arrive.

last time we stayed at the Natural Beach hotel (on the beach road), it is nice enough, good and friendly staff, the rooms are decent eonough, we paid 1000 baht for a room with double bed (actually 2 joined single beds) and we brought in girls with no fuss from the staff.

so, I think we can get even cheaper hotels with about the same conditions, we always use Scooters in patayya, so second road hotels is also good, but we prefer beach road hotels.

I guess this post is both a question and a recommendation for Natural beach hotel :-)

Thanks in advance,

another addict!

February is well into low season so there will be plenty of cheap deals around. I recommend the Sabai Inn on soi 2, or if you want breakfast included, one of their sister hotels; Sabai Lodge, Sabai Empress etc.

Soi 2 is a good location & a springboard for all other areas.

http://www.sabaiinn.com/index.html

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

most of the guest house's on LK Metro you can get this around 500-700 bhat a night

Beach road hotels for under 1K? Good luck!

Sabai Inn have a standard room from 1st Feb for 855B & the Sabai Lodge have a special promotion for 800B, although I suspect breakfast is not inclusive.

Sabai Dee never have promotions & are not good value.

sgu_banner.gif

Lek hotel is not bad. 850THB night, 120THB buffet breakfast. It's on corner of Second Road and Soi 13.

Sabai Inn have a standard room from 1st Feb for 855B & the Sabai Lodge have a special promotion for 800B, although I suspect breakfast is not inclusive.

Sabai Dee never have promotions & are not good value.

Maybe include the Natural Beach hotel too. Always liked the location, and very close to TQ!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it