IGNORED

British Airways

MR_HACHE

Guys,

I usually fly with EVA Air when I can, prefering them to Thai, as the inflight entertainment is far better.

Anyone flown with British Airways recently and can comment on the service/inflight entertainment?

Cheers !

Never flown BA to BKK from LHR.

Always too expensive. I personally love flying with EVA (sexy hostesses!!) :)

Cheers

Tony

Never flown BA to BKK from LHR.

Always too expensive. I personally love flying with EVA (sexy hostesses!!) :)

Cheers

Tony

Thanks for the reply Tony.

I've almost always flown with Eva as I too always found them the cheapest in the past ( oh and yeah the hostesses are sexy I agree!).

But looking up flights for the times I am thinking of going, Eva are the cheapest at £550 BUT only on certain dates around the time I hope to go, but on the specific dates I have in mind they are coming in well over £660 and the british air ones are cheaper.

Have been checking ebookers, southalltravel, westeasttravel, opodo, called dial-a-flight, called hookadi ( useless this time)....

i have flown BA a few times never had a problem very nice friendly service

i have flown BA a few times never had a problem very nice friendly service

What's the inflight entertainment like, you have communial display for watching films or a have your own screen infront of you?? Personally I love the interactive one available on EVA...

Guys,

I usually fly with EVA Air when I can, prefering them to Thai, as the inflight entertainment is far better.

Anyone flown with British Airways recently and can comment on the service/inflight entertainment?

Cheers !

I fly all the time with BA.

Inflight entertainment is good. You get your own movie screen with many choices of movies, Tv series, games etc. Service is normally average or better. I have rarely had bad service.

You can check their current movies on their website.

Juniordk

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

I fly all the time with BA.

Inflight entertainment is good. You get your own movie screen with many choices of movies, Tv series, games etc. Service is normally average or better. I have rarely had bad service.

You can check their current movies on their website.

Juniordk

Thanks for the reply Juniordk, that's good news, exactly what I wanted to hear :D

Are you really going to put your holiday in BA's hands? They've been on strike twice this year; would have been 3 times but BA took the union to court. No matter how good their service is, I wouldn't fly with them.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

went with BA (well allmost blody staff on strike )so i got a late deal with eva not cheap as it was late and all BA people wanted it must say first class servis and the staff are better looking and not up there own ass so 4 me now sod BA its eva air all the time

MIKE

What's the inflight entertainment like, you have communial display for watching films or a have your own screen infront of you?? Personally I love the interactive one available on EVA...

you have the interactive ones with personal screens

BA IFE is probably slightly better than EVA IMHO. Lots of choice. If Thai, EVA, Qantas and BA were all the same price then I would go with BA every time as I think their cabin staff are most professional.

Their flights always seem fully booked though (maybe because it's also the Sydney flight) so less chance of a spare seat next to you. I've had more luck with Thai and EVA on that count.

One thing I did like the last time I flew with BA when asked would I like red or white wine with my meal I said could I have both although the air steward did give me strange look he did give me both bottles.............maybe it was the way I smiled at him biggrin.gif.

Contrast that to when I flew Etihad and asked the same question and the answer from the stewardess was NO YOU CANT

Al.

Edited by Al.

Thanks for all the replies Guys.

Yeah it had crossed my mind regarding the industrial unrest, there's no way I'd book if there was a slightest chance of any up and coming negotiations between BA and the union. I understand it's all died down now although I'd double check before booking.

Anyway, Eva air are now available on the dates I want at a price less than BA, so I will most likely go with EVA. I've always liked flying with them.

Role on Oct/Nov !!

Are you really going to put your holiday in BA's hands? They've been on strike twice this year; would have been 3 times but BA took the union to court. No matter how good their service is, I wouldn't fly with them.

Not trying to flame you, but isn't this the response that the BA air stewards want? Essentially their saying "keep on paying us way above market rate, or we'll strike and passengers will go elsewhere".

To answer the OP, I don't think that BA air stewards are quite as intentive as those on the Asian airlines. The food is good. I like the in-flight entertainment the best, with a bias towards British media i.e. BBC comedy, documentaries, natural history, news etc (who are probably the best in the world for that).

bb69