Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

LK Metropole Rooms and Online Booking

Mr Unix

Hi guys!

I finally got my tickets. I wanted to stay somewhere close to WS this time, but didn't find any good spots... :o So I'm going back to the Soi Diana/Metro area. Everything I've read so far about LK Metropole seemed fine.

Did any of you stay here before and what's the difference between the Studio and Standard rooms?

And most importantly: They are asking to pay online via credit card 100% of the stay there. Has anybody done this before? I just don't want to transfer a lot of money to them and hear "no room" at my arrival... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Unix

Hi guys!

I finally got my tickets. I wanted to stay somewhere close to WS this time, but didn't find any good spots... :o So I'm going back to the Soi Diana/Metro area. Everything I've read so far about LK Metropole seemed fine.

Did any of you stay here before and what's the difference between the Studio and Standard rooms?

And most importantly: They are asking to pay online via credit card 100% of the stay there. Has anybody done this before? I just don't want to transfer a lot of money to them and hear "no room" at my arrival... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Unix

I booked 2 studio rooms for Oct and only paid 2000bht deposit for each back in march, my only guess to why they only asked for that amount was because its a early booking. The difference between the 2 rooms is the studio room is larger and has a small kitchenette area, thats about it.

I personally dont like paying 100% up front for accom unless its a great deal, but I have done through Agoda for other hotels.

Try with this email metropole@lkpattaya.com and speak to Tony (hotel resvn manager) or Emmy they'll be able to help you out with any queries and prices.

good luck

I have stayed there in superior room (60 sq m) which was very nice. Check it out when you arrive and you may be able to upgrade if you like it.

If you are a late booker and getting a good rate then 100% up front is not unusual. If you use Latestays which has some real good deals then you have to pay in full when you book. Not really a problem if you are sure you are going. If you are booking direct with the hotel then you are unlikely to have any problems with lost bookings etc.

You should shop round for good rate for LK hotels as their rates do seem to vary a lot. Agoda are not bad but beware their initial prices are ex taxes, surcharges. LK hotels are sometimes on, usually off the Latestays site. I would take a slightly higher price in order to book direct with the hotel.

Hi guys!

Cheers

Unix

I stayed there and it was fine. Except it was hard getting a spot around the pool and the internet service was spotty. I liked the gym and it was a good location. I just booked through Agoda, paid a small deposit and the rest on arrival. I think I booked a superior but they upgraded because they ran out of regular rooms.

Book through Agoda, mate !!! (or any other online booking).

You'll save money.

I've been two times in the superior room. Just great.

Report here.

Edited by jojomecanic

I've never stayed in the LK Met but ive booked my stay there via Agoda.com - it seems to be recommended by a lot of users on this site so i considered it a fairly safe bet (i always stay in LK Metro anyway). Cost me around 1450 a night (standard room) which includes tax.

If you book a LK Metropole room more than continuous 3 days through Agoda.com, there is an additional discount.

I also booked a room there.(one bedroom suite.. It's for my 3some night with DD girls.)